Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

"Straight" men that are actually bisexual

We run into a lot of couples whose profile says that the man is straight and the woman is bi, but when we talk to them, they admit that he is at least bi-curious. Why not just say that on your profile? Chances of someone you know finding your profile and seeing that you are bi or bi-curious are probably slim to none. I know that we usually skip a lot of straight men/bi women profiles because we both want to have fun. Have you run into this as a bi single or bi couple?

You would be surprised how many "straight" guys are open to bi fun. I always say best to stay away from labeling sexual fun and just explore. Labels are too restrictive for me.

Is it still straight if both penises are in the same vagina right?

I'm Bi. And I let  others know it here. Its om my profile.

I think though that there a guys who say they are straight but will play bi when the time/circumstances are right because there are plenty of  profiles that say  "No bi men".  It certainly limits the possibilities when another man is  afraid of even incidental contact. Yes, I'm bi... but  prefer women  and understand no means no.

I agree with musiclife.  Being a bi guy (even just curious) isn't as socially accepted as being a bi woman.  A lot of guys aren't quite ready for the "are you a top or bottom" conversation, but they are still curious about oral sex.  It's easier to have that to have straight male in the profile, and it the bi subject comes up in conversation it's easier to admit that curiosity after a few adult beverages.

Nosinglemen DVP is our favorite!!!

I put myself as Bi in our profile.  I have no desire to be alone with a guy, but in a couples or group situation I would happily do everything from sucking cock to getting fucked, or fucking another guy.  Really Im just pansexual - whatever is fun and feels good :)

So we discovered pegging .. it is amazing. Could never imagine how freaking sexy and dirty and nasty it feels and how hard we cum.. she cums just pounding me.

I think it’s opened up a whole new side of me and have become so open . She is so open to whatever I am wanting and visa versa.. we want to share another guy or couple.. ( we have shared couples but no m/m currently have a g friend we play with ) but not sure how to even meet a single guy .. any body really done well on Kinkster ?

Am I Bi? I’m not really attracted to men but so wanna play with them with my sig other.. we are just totally open 

Principle well said it's not about being gay it's enjoying all parties there is so pleasure to be  had 

I'm not attracted to men romantically either Funcuple. I just like playing with another guy. Pegging is fun...but a real cock in your ass is amazing!

Personally I like pegging better due to the vibrations. But something about sucking a cock turns me on.

I really don't understand why a lot of males are do afraid admitting that the are bi it's just sex yes it's on my our profile that we are bi and I'm much more of a bottom than a top lol 

im married  65 - live in berthoud - never done anything like this before - wife does not know i'm looking and wouldn't go along. 

but would be interested in talking  jimltsc1111@gmail.com

thanks

Yeah if you label yourself as straight but are bi or curious, expect to get overlooked from us. 

This has been a very good discussion. It has made me talk a closer look at myself and open up to the wife more. I enjoy pegging, but I am not attracted to men. But if contact or happened during play time I would not be turned off by it. The time and mood would have to be right and I would probably go farther. So I have change to bi-curious and will stop holding back and see what happens. 

You don't have to be attracted to men to enjoy the pleasure of same sex. This is why I like the hetroflexible tag. You can not be into men romantically but still admit that it can be pleasureful.