Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Anal

What are things to do to help ease the pain of anal. Have a friend that i want to give it too but she said it just hurts her to bad. I know even when I put a finger in there she said it hurts. So its not enjoyable for her. I had it one time from another girl it was a amazing and would love to do it again. Was sooooo tight and was able to go as hard as I could on her.... Please Help!!!! I want her to enjoy it or at least not hurt her.

Not everybody is going to enjoy it. If somebody doesn't enjoy it - things will probably just tighten up even more. I'm just thinking out loud here - but if she says that she doesn't find it enjoyable, then that is probably a hint for you to abandon the idea altogether - and to concentrate your energy on something that she enjoys. 

We would recommend "Nina Hartley's Guide to Anal Sex" by Adam & Eve Productions.  Great informative DVD with anatomy,  a demo featuring Nina Hartley and Anna Malle, and group action featuring Nina Hartley, Anna Malle, Hank Armstrong, and John Decker.  Secrets of backdoor love from the best butt in the biz.  Erotic, yet filled with common sense.  Check it out.

lots of lube and trust. those are essential. though as the above posts mention, maybe it's not for her, focus on other stuff. if she is interested but just can't work through the pain then Deuces suggestion is a wonderful place to start. 

"You can only do this if you have the desire.  Your anus will always listen to your heart, not your mind." - Nina Hartley

Try stimulating the opening with just the tip of your finger or better yet your tongue. There are a ton of nerve endings there and it's a super sensitive place, go easy with no intention of penetration. She may respond and she may not, but ultimately it's her call.

for me it was different and slowly easier, it started when i was very young, in school like 14, too many boys teasing me about my butt...and in the end i gived in and was also curios and wanted...so from start was first 7 8 guys just finger and eating my butt

7 or 8 guys??? Was this all at the same time???

noo...i didnt do ..first 7 8 times with different guys

12885785.jpg · 553.3K · 11 views

Wow sexy picture damn.  

Stimulate the outside with a small vibrator  while using your mouth and other hand to pleasure other spots.. but don' put it In the first time. Like put the vibrator to the hole while sucking her nipple. Omg I luv that one lol. Eventually you wanna feel sometginh up there