Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Anyone with vasectomies?

Hey guys my wife isn't on birth control and doesn't want to be. I was wondering if there were any guys single or couples that have had a vasectomy?

Yes. It seems really scary, but it wasn’t really bad at all. Barring some details I can IM you if you want and spare others lol. But it was pretty easy

Yea I have a vasectomy

Had mine done years ago, simple procedure done as an outpatient, home the same day.

I’ve had one, love it...hit us up

Yea nothing to it, I had mine Friday afternoon and was back to work monday 

Like others have said it is very easy. I have had mine about 15 years ago and am glad I did. They will have you submit samples to make sure everything worked out and you have no swimmers. 

Yep.  Simple in and out in 20 minutes.  

No pain besides the needle for the local anesthetic before the Doc starts.  Not too bad but a little rough to maneuver around for a week or two. Wait 10 days to cum, them After 25 ejaculations,  you return a couple samples to make sure there's no sperm.  

Yeah I had one done. It’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I got mine 2 years ago, my body doesn't take anesthesia so they did 3 times the amount they are supposed to and still felt all. After 3 months and 30 cums I was still having swimmers. I wasn't gonna go though that again. Fortunately after 3 third sample there was no more.

Had it done 6 years ago. Very little pain and was back to work that afternoon after lunch with my then wife. Not sure what all the hype about having ice or a bag of peas on it was all about though. I do still use protection at times, it’s not 100% guaranteed.

Go to a urologist....  not a general practioninar!!   Worth the little extra for a better, less painful job. 

Shooting blanks rocks!! 

Yup have one, I did not enjoy the experience and lasted for an hour for me. 

I had mine about 5 years ago, totally worth the pain. Was back up and walking within 2 days.

Yes, I had one. Definitely worth doing.

Had mine a little over a year ago.  Great move - cumming inside with no BC is the best way to go :D  I noticed some changes in different added pleasure sensations since having it done too.

Post vasectomy I really enjoy having my balls pretty aggressively played with.  It feels physically very good - achy, and .. well hot.  Not something experienced before vasectomy.

Awesome thx for all the advice guys just wanted to clarify since I was asked a couple times.  We were looking for potential partners who have had a vasectomy.  I'm not looking to have one myself. 

There’s your potential list!! 

I've been shooting Dr assisted blanks for 13 years.

8 years ago I help control the pet population.  It was simple. Less painful than getting a filling at the dentist, but about the same recovery time. Get the procedure, go home, and watch tv for a day or two.  That’s it.