Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Beautiful submission

The most beautiful submission- One of the most heartwarming moments as Master came one day when my slave was still sleeping. As Master, I often lay awake, holding slave, watching breaths taken, feeling heartbeats, and simply “being” with my slave. Often this would include whispering something in her ear and very often getting a response. This was also something I did long before we had a Master/slave set up. As she would lay there sleeping I would whisper something like “You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen” just to get a response of “I love you” along with her moving my arm across her chest and scooting her body closer to mine.

The next day I would often ask her “Do you remember what I said to you last night?” The answer was always no, but I had a dream that you did “this” and she would then explain the dream and it would always have the things I had said to her in that dream. This window into her mind has been open for many years and I never take advantage of it as it often affects her dreams, but that is why this particular quote hits home.

A few months into our first Master/slave contract, I was lying next to her while she slept, as I so often do, thinking about all the new stuff we had been doing. This time I decided to whisper something a little bit different to her just to see what response she would have, expecting similar results to the past. Much to my surprise the phrase chosen and her response was truly astounding and prove this quote very true. The phrase I picked this night was “you’re mine” to which her response was very simple but very powerful…”yes sir, I am yours” and slowly moved her arms behind her back. My heart stopped as I began to comprehend what was actually happening here, even though she was still asleep, in her mind and in her dreams she was still submitting. “Though unshackled physically, she wears His shackles every minute of her life in her mind, EVEN WHEN SHE SLEEPS!”