Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Bi or gay male pics or vids?

Hi Everyone! First off...I'm so glad to see Kinkster back up!

Let me introduce myself before I get to my question. I am a 44-year-old bi male who is engaged to a loving and supporting female. We are both hot for each other, and we have had several bi threesomes and bi foursomes (we've never had a threesome with another woman yet though :( )

One of the things that I love about this site is that...not only do we get a chance to meet real people for some adult fun...we also get to see lots of explicit legal sex (which we enjoy extremely). The one thing that I don't understand is that there is little to no male-male action. I have seen two men jerking each other off, but not much more. I have also seen one video where a guy was getting fucked, but it was with a strap-on that his female partner had been using. I've also seen lots of videos of guys jerking themselves off until they cum, but I wouldn't consider that bi or gay (though some would). I have a feeling that my pics of me sucking another guy's cock and getting fucked by another guy are the only ones on this site (my fiance was the one who took most of those pics).

So...am I the only one? I think that I am, but I don't know. My thought is that there are many guys who like to play with other guys, but they are too embarrassed to post any pics or vids of their male-male action. It seems like more women have the balls (lol) to post pics and/or vids of themselves playing with other women (I have definitely seen plenty of them on this site). I definitely know that the woman in many relationships really get turned on watching or joining in male-male play. So come on...let us see it!!  

Also, and I believe that I mentioned this before in another forum post, but men...please be honest with yourself.  Don't label yourselves straight when you are actually bi. When I'm searching for singles or couples for us to play with that live a reasonable distance away from us, I seek out bi single men for threesomes or couples where the male in the couple is bi to have a foursome (those are my favorites...I get the best of both worlds!) If you are actually a guy who would like to hopefully get some pussy and cock...then don't say that you're straight! At least say that you are bi-curious (my fiance is labeled on our profile as bi-curious and likes to play with another female, but definitely prefers a deep dicking! lol)

Any thoughts?

P.S. - If there are some pics or vids of some male-male action going on that I haven't seen yet, please give me the link to your profile (either in this forum or privately). If you live near us (Thornton), we would be interested in getting to know you as well (and also your girlfriend/wife/FWB partner if you have one) :)

wed very much like to get to know you 2

I would up to get together have some man on man fun and take some pics with you

We wouldn’t mind meeting up but we’re a little far.