Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Book on coffee table???

Hey there I was recently told that some people put a specific book on their coffee table that lets people know (who are in the know) that they're swingers.  Has anybody heard of this? And does anybody know what the book is? Honestly, it may not even be a book(pretty sure it is, like99%) but I know it's something on the coffee table

Interested in finding out ourselves.

Anybody figure this out?

Any updates on this one?

Is it a pineapple?

I haven't heard much about this particular thing, but I have heard of people wearing a black ring on their finger to let people know the same. If I recall correctly, it was like a black band on their right, ring finger. 

So your post has had us scratching our head trying to figure it out too! Kind of fun trying to figure out this little gem! But all we can seem to come up with is a pineapple type item as of late, seems like the coffee table book has been phased out. There are multiple other ways such as the black ring on the right hand, the lady with the anklet and other various items around the house including pineapple doorknockers. We’re gonna try a pineapple paperweight or something and see what happens, see what responses we get from friends lol

We'd like to ear more about this too. It would be fun to have a few subtle clues that still fit with out modern decor.

Might have to try the anklet too ... see what sort of extra attention comes when we go out for a drink.

Heard about the white rock in the front yard as well!

My wife's cousins said. Pink flamingos in the yard are an indicator of swingers. Don't know where she came up with that. She's not a swinger.