Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Butt plug for her

Hey all,  just wondering if anybody could recommend a good butt plug for my wife.   I want to get one of those jewels for her, and she said if I get one,  she'll use it.   But we've never used a butt plug and I have no idea where to start in selecting the right one.  Also,  any suggestions on how to use it together efficiently would be appreciated.  Thanks all! 

I believe we got my wife's off Amazon. They are stainless steel and came with three different sizes. You can see a pic of it in our profile. My only advice is lots and lots of lube and go slow. Take your time working it in and I'm sure she'll love it ;)

Amazon here as well. Stainless with heart shaped jewels. As with all things anal, if you want it to go smoothly, use lube. There's no such thing as too much! 

She loved the jeweled one and also ones that are soft latex kind of material and glass ones too

Thanks for the input.  Amazon sounds like the way to go! 

Can't wait to see what she picks ;)

This lube works awesome....https://www.amazon.com/System-Jo-Lubricant-Thicker-Viscosity/dp/B01LMOHLS6/ref=sr_1_25_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1491588551&sr=1-25&keywords=jo+lube