Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Cock photos question

We scream then douse our laptop in gasoline and light it on fire. tongue-out

I enjoy a decent, tasteful cock pic or two. We all know guys love their meat. Hell, if I had a dick, I'd probably play with it all the time too. That doesn't mean we need to see it up close and personal from every angle possible. Give em a peek and leave em wanting more!

Cock pics don't bother me at all, they don't necessarily turn me on either though.  I usually require a pic that has cock, tummy and chest in it to find it a visual turn on (a bigger picture allows my head to engage in more naughty thoughts)...  or a pic and well written, suggestive/sexy words will turn me on.  I certainly don't mind seeing dick on sex sites though lol - I just don't think they are as effective as men are thinking they are.  

Cock pics don't bother me at all, they don't necessarily turn me on either though.  I usually require a pic that has cock, tummy and chest in it to find it a visual turn on (a bigger picture allows my head to engage in more naughty thoughts)...  or a pic and well written, suggestive/sexy words will turn me on.  I certainly don't mind seeing dick on sex sites though lol - I just don't think they are as effective as men are thinking they are.  

I was actually going to be surprised if it was effective at all. I figured it'd get more of a "meh, dicks exist" response. But I really love the idea of posing, especially with another person, in a sexual and provocative way for others to see.

The cock is one of the important factors in making a decision though.  A dick pic does have it's role/purpose in my opinion.  It's just the time/place/delivery of the cock pic I think.   

Our female half wants to be filled so we really appreciate not having to ask for fully erect cock pics plus a face pic.  It helps her connect with you, make decisions and to get excited about a potential encounter.  So we ask, please keep them coming!

Read the headline but can’t find the question??

So women feel the same about cock pics as men do about duckface pics. Lol