Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Cock photos question

We scream then douse our laptop in gasoline and light it on fire. tongue-out

I enjoy a decent, tasteful cock pic or two. We all know guys love their meat. Hell, if I had a dick, I'd probably play with it all the time too. That doesn't mean we need to see it up close and personal from every angle possible. Give em a peek and leave em wanting more!

Cock pics don't bother me at all, they don't necessarily turn me on either though.  I usually require a pic that has cock, tummy and chest in it to find it a visual turn on (a bigger picture allows my head to engage in more naughty thoughts)...  or a pic and well written, suggestive/sexy words will turn me on.  I certainly don't mind seeing dick on sex sites though lol - I just don't think they are as effective as men are thinking they are.  

Cock pics don't bother me at all, they don't necessarily turn me on either though.  I usually require a pic that has cock, tummy and chest in it to find it a visual turn on (a bigger picture allows my head to engage in more naughty thoughts)...  or a pic and well written, suggestive/sexy words will turn me on.  I certainly don't mind seeing dick on sex sites though lol - I just don't think they are as effective as men are thinking they are.  

I was actually going to be surprised if it was effective at all. I figured it'd get more of a "meh, dicks exist" response. But I really love the idea of posing, especially with another person, in a sexual and provocative way for others to see.

The cock is one of the important factors in making a decision though.  A dick pic does have it's role/purpose in my opinion.  It's just the time/place/delivery of the cock pic I think.   

Our female half wants to be filled so we really appreciate not having to ask for fully erect cock pics plus a face pic.  It helps her connect with you, make decisions and to get excited about a potential encounter.  So we ask, please keep them coming!

for me the women  half, if it is just a pic it does nothing, and to say that it does nothing it neither turns me on off, But if it a pic with someones thoughts of what might happen or a fantasy it gets my attention , I love the cock but also love my imagination and it does so much more than a pic 

Read the headline but can’t find the question??

So women feel the same about cock pics as men do about duckface pics. Lol