Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Colorado Springs Meet n Greets

The wife and I are interested in meeting some folks and exploring a bit. We want a relaxed atmosphere where we can join the conversation in a stress free environment with other friendly folks.

A few questions; had anyone done the Frankies meetings...how are they? Is the place a dive? Are the people welcoming...we're kinda shy to start but easy to talk to when we get started.

Any other options in the Springs you recommend?

Not done the meets, however been to Frankies a few times and it is always a good time. We did choose this place as our own public meeting place and could have a private discussion while everyone else was clueless to the topic. 

There is a place on the west side called voodoo leather works- small yearly membership fee, they do nightso of themed photography, singers night, dungeon nights and just plain learning/discussion night.

Another place near old farm, their fee is food to share. Very safe non pushy place with everything you could desire. 

Hope this helps!

We like Frankies.  Good food, good beer, good prices, good people.  The folks that meet on Thursday's are very nice, quality, high functioning kinky folks.  We started kind of shy also (more wife than husband).  It took a few times of going to get to really talking and feeling more comfortable.  We like the bar though and we like the Thursday folks.  Maybe go with another couple to ease some shyness?  

Yeah, I think we might try to find someone to watch the kids for a night and hit up Frankie's as a start.  From there maybe we'll wander into a house party meet-n-greet if the wife is comfortable.  Let us know if there are any upcoming days that you all may be attending. 

Many single guys go there 

Hey- thanks for this info for us newbies. Just one question- does this happen every week? I'm assuming it does, since there's no mention of it being every other week, or whatever. May seem dumb, but I don't wanna drive down from Boulder and find myself standing there alone with my dick in my hand, so to speak. haha

Thanks!

Yes they meet every week.  Some weeks there are more people than other weeks depending on who all goes.  It is mostly couples, I have seen a few singles but not many.  It is just a social event and most couples have known each other for a long time it seems.  They are great people though and it's fun to be around other open minded folks.

Anyone planning on going  to Frankies in the month of October? We would like to go when they're a good crowd and have a purpose to meet up with someone there so it's not so awkward.

Anyone been to the meet n greet at The Buzz?

Never heard of a meet and greet at the buzz..  when do they meet?

I think it's Thursday's as well.

Right now we're planning on hitting up either Frankie's or The Buzz meet-n-greet this coming Thursday (10 Nov).  Anyone interested in meeting us there so it's not quite so awkward trying to meet new people?

Anyone meeting for drinks tonite? 

We're going to be going this coming week...anyone else going?

We're off work, if I can get a sitter we'd probably be down to go.  Did you ever make it the one at the Buzz?  We've only ever been to Frankie's.

we never were able to.  Hoping this week works out!