Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Couples looking for couples or selective Single M

Hey guys, visiting CO for coupe weeks, we are currently in springs right now, but will be in Aurora,Denver,Boulder and up to Fort Collins for traveling. 

Look forward to meet up some nice people.

If you have telegram or kik, that would be a plus. 

Hi there! - You can kik me on Californian1776 - We will be out-of-town from 10/6 thru 10/8 and returning 10/9 ;)

We would like to have some fun with you guys we are in the springs our kik is thard72

We're down to meet

Tipnlips is our kik

Tipnlips is our kik

Welcome to Colorado Im in Canon City- 30 minutes from the springs.  Id love to chat. kik me at musiclife68

Hi there! Welcome to Colorado. Feel free to reach out if interested. I’m in Denver. Kik: mkdc8

Cheers,

Mark

In fort collins let us know when you are up!

Let us know when you make it to fort Collins if you're both interested in grabbing a drink?

Kik is fitfuncpl87

We are celebrating our anniversary on Friday and would love some sexy company. Let us know :)

We will be at Mon Chalet on Saturday, November 16th.  We are looking for a sexy couple to join us! 

My vote is for all of the above....that made sense.....just sayin

We would be very interested in playing with you guys as you roll through. Let us know we have Kik tipnnjuicy

We would be very interested in hooking up with you guys as you roll through.We stay in Thornton off I-25 & 84the We have Kik Tipnjuicy. Send us your kiki user name.>> John&Deziree

You guys stlbaround? I'm in North Denver and would love to meet up!

If your still in springs for the week... would be nice to meet up for a drink this weekend or meet up for a cup of Joe sometime before... feel free to hit us up and check out profile! Enjoy Colorado.... take care!