Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Couples that want to meet

Are there any full swap couples that actually want to meet? We have been on here for about a year. We have met with a few couples but haven't made that connection. We do need a connection to be physical. We are not missing or trying to "fix" anything. Our sex life is wonderful. It would be amazing to find others like us to share it with. Currently we are in communication with about 5 couples who always seem to have something in the way of a get together. We are dying to make a connection with another couple but that won't happen if none of you are adventurous enough to even meet. Or if you are not honest about yourselves or what you are looking for. So, if you are a full swap couple that takes care of yourselves and are in a positive stable relationship you should hit us up. We would love to meet you. We are looking for a situation where both play. Not looking for a situation to exclude either of us. Please magical, real couple. We are talking to you. Show yourselves and lets have a great time celebrating the wonders of this adventure. 

We have found it easier to just go to different parties around town. We let people know where we will be and if they meet us great. Otherwise we know we will meet others there. 

What parties around town? We have tried out a few things that we have found online but have been disappointed. Feels and seems that there is no where to meet others like us. Where are you guys?

We are in Highlands Ranch.  This week we will probubly hit a house party in Castle Rock on Saturday or the Woodstock foam party at the Ranch. We rarely miss a Sunday Funday party at Scarlet Ranch. 

We agree. We have been to different theme parties at the Ranch and let people know we are going. There are always plenty of people to play with there if not, so the night is not a waste.

Rocky mountain parties has 3 big parties a year. Rmpfun.com

We have been having the same problem

1. I have the same problem but I know what part of it is I live in BFE Colorado middle of nowhere 120 miles from Denver 
  1. I have the same problem but I know what part of it is I live in BFE Colorado middle of nowhere 120 miles from Denver