Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Couples

Question for the couples on here. I have a question concerning when a couple say single males if you are verified contact us but email first.  Well in the situation i hit the freinds request on accident.  I sent an email to this couple stating that i did it on accident and the next thing i know i am blocked. 

Now on that why cant someone that is blocked block the couple that blocked them. I mean they can look at me but i cant do anything about it? 

Sorry to vent just a little bit pissed off.   

It is not that single males are disliked, it is more there are so many of you on sites like this that literally every couple or single female could have a different single guy every night if they wanted.  Obviously there are couples who just aren't into single guys as well, so that needs to be respected.  Also when many send their first message and it basically says "Your hot.  Lets fuck"  it is kind of a turn off.  Some couples may be into just letting someone come over and get naked, but the majority that we have encountered are like us and want to actually get to know someone a little before allowing them access to that part of our life.  Try to stand out and be respectful and you will be much more successful. Also if you are the type that gets attached, then you should be looking at single females only.  No couple is going to want to deal that kind of stuff unless they specifically say they are looking for that kind of relationship.

The same thing happened to me, I feel better after reading this that it has happened to others as well.  I am very respectful to everyone on these sites.  To be blocked is very offensive to me especially since I have never left a vulgar message or offensive picture on anyone’s page.  I can understand blocking some one if they are stalking you are making unwanted comments but to be blocked because of being a single guy is frustrating.  Just saying 

Here's the thing... I (see we) like single males for about 10% of our playtime. We prefer couples/women and also have a regular group of friends that we enjoy spending time with. Most couples I know are the same, meaning they have a group of friends and the occasional single guy or lady can lead to a ton of fun. For us, we usually reserve the "outside the normal crew" activities for vacations and travels. I like single guys and my hubby is fine with it... he will also say ok to it if I suggest. However, most of the time when we begin communication with a single guy, it goes straight to let's meet or what he wants to do TO me. I'd probably like anything he and the hubby might do to me but I always shut down when there is no lead-in or respect. We have found it to be more exciting and fun to just go to a very nice hotel bar and pick up a guy there. That way, you check out and get to know the guy, decide if you want to make a move and if so, there is no more planning involved. The hotel approach means you have to be willing to pass for the night but that almost never happens. It's also quite fun to know you made some dudes whole month:) Have any of you single guys ever been picked up at a bar? Now that my husband knows how it works, he has this happen about once a year. He says now he knows the look so he sits right next to them while traveling for business... Give it a shot guys Suggest the Four Seasons bar, The Ritz or Teatro.

R