Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

FFM Threesome?

I know this is probably a very popular scenario/wish/fantasy, but we want to make it happen.  Any ladies interested? Or can anybody recommend a decent way or place to meet a lady to make it happen?   Thanks in advance!

If we lived closer we'd definitely be interested!

Good luck! It was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.

Have your lady (or maybe both of you) go to a club where she can meet women who are likely to be interested in other women.

Tracks, for example, has Ladies' Night on the first Friday of every month ... which is tonight, actually. Tracks is a GLBT Nightclub, so there's a good change that if your lady hits it off with another woman there: that woman is probably interested in women sexually.

However, just be sure your lady is up-front about the fact that she has a man and wants to involve him.

This is how we have had success in the past with the FMF configuration: we found a girl who liked our female half, who then also became interested in our male half.

This is potentially the most difficult kind of threesome to arrange, so good luck.

So...  any ladies wanna do nasty things to my wife?

I certainly do!!!! She is very sexy!!! Your not bad either, nice cock by the way.  I am part of a couple however, I have played away before. Take a look at our profile and let us know what you think. We live about 3 hours south of you, we do travel.

Hey us2here4u, I'm the wife. Trust me, his cock is more than nice ;). You have an amazing body, and your photos are very sexy! I'd definitely like to try to make something happen. Message us :)

My wiffe and I would be interested in some good NSA playtime  we are into three and foursums I love watching my wife eat pussy and have hers ate to get fucked and dp and dpv she has always wanted to be ate put while she is getting fucked. Maybe we can meet up sometime and have some good NSA clean fun

I'd let my wife join in as long as she is game and I could take pix.

It is a tough land for the elusive fmf. And it is great when it happens. Lately it seems hard enough to get couples to play let alone the single woman. 

We wish you luck and can tell you that this hunt takes a ridiculous amount of patience. We have been trying for over a year with no “total” success. Twice we have found someone at the Mon Chalet but both had males with them that just don’t get it. Both times things were interrupted by those that don’t respect boundaries set in place before things got started. And right when I and my husband were really getting into it. It’s to the point where we are ready to give up. Even on this site, we are constantly bombarded by single men and couple looking for the same thing we are.......a female only to play with. 

Our best advice is to go Mon Chalet on a weekend, especially a holiday when it’s packed and see how it goes. 

Sounds fun, but I don't live close enough. Wish I did. Everyone has nice bodies. I dont see why anyone of you would have trouble finding someone.