Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Favorite Kinks

Funny you showed wax first up, that's fun. We also enjoy rope, whipped cream, chocolate, light BDSM and occasionally ice. Anything is worth experiencing once or more if ya like it

Oh yes wax!! Super fun!!! Bondage is always good for us. A little crop and some electro static is always a safe bet. Some light choaking and blind folds too. These are a few of our favorite things.  

bondage. Still trying some things out

We go to swing clubs a lot. They are into kink but sex is the driver. Break out a pair of vampire gloves or a violet wand and you will have them lined up to try it.  

BTW Scarlet Ranch is having a Kink Ball tonight. January 19th. 

I know this question was not addressed to us in particular but Vampire Gloves are leather gloves with small metal studs sewn into the fingers, palm, and sometimes have claw like finger nails.

Also after many many years of exploring the Kink/BDSM side of the Denver community and now with the addition of a few years exploring the swinger side of things we would tend to agree with what the employee of the swing club said.  There is a clear and recognizable separation between the Kink/BDSM community and the swinger community here in the Denver area.  However with a little research on these two subjects and how they developed here in Denver area one will discover some of the reasons why they are separate.

"Swing in it’s self could be considered a kink." - Totally agree.

Some of our favorite kinks usually involve some aspect of orgasm control.  Cum on command, touch less orgasms, energy orgasms, riding the wave, oral an sexual edging.  These are a few things that we enjoy most.

We're into mild bondage and some light spanking, but more recently we've REALLY been enjoying exhibition and public playing! The added risk factor makes it SO intense!!

Can we make you our favorite kink? smile

Oh SO many things!

Violet wand
Elk hide Flogger
Pinwheel
Inflatable toys
Electrostim
suction toys
Wax
Nipple clamps

Things we want to try:
Fire play
Any suggestions?

Mmm... I love electricity. My beautiful girl is not so much into pain though.

Weve been slowly advancing our experience within the swing community, watching eachother play with others has become quite a turn on, however the bdsm aspect has been a little difficult to uncover since were still in the beginning stages of play. We had a unicorn that was very much into being choked and brought into sub space through forced orgasms but sadly she moved away and we have yet to find another to fill the gap lol. We do enjoy rough play between eachother but rose is still recovering from child birth so i have to be gentle and very giving which is just increasing my desire to pull her hair choke her and make her cum as much as she can when the time cums ;)

Can we make you our favorite kink? smile

Awww!!! That’s wicked flattering!

only if you promise to spank me and take away my birthday. 

He is very dominant and loves roleplaying as a master..I'm sure he would love spanking your sexy ass!

How can we delete a post on here ? For future reference . Thanks !