Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

First swinging experience?

Share the story of your first swinging experience.

mine:

When I was 18 I started talking to a guy he wanted to setup a ‘pizza boy’ and as a single guy with zero swinging experience I was like: “what do I have to lose?”

Well they were in town on business the guy and I setup the scenario. I went over and delivered some pizzas… basically started fondling her and went from there.

Was pretty standard MMF in hindsight, the couple was little bit older, in their 30’s. In conversation with them; they really explained the ins and outs of swinging and gave me a decent foundation of knowledge and was of thinking.  

Overall it was a very good experience.

Funny story...

So, I met this girl on a chat room. Got to know her a bit better. She gave me her place of location and invited me to join her for the night. She forgot to mention that she was having problems with her husband and just wanted me to get even. Any who. She tells me to get something to drink on my way to her. Once I got to her place she was on line still chatting and communicating that at last I have made it to her place. I cracked a brewsky and hoping she was going to the same but no. She just kept chatting away. After I feeling like a fly on the wall, I pulled my dick out and shoved it in her mouth. She was not surprised by my move and began to suck it. After a few delightful moves with tongue, We heard car tires stop abruptly, She says: that my husband and he has a gun. All I heard was "gun" I zipped up real quick and headed to the door. But something told me that YOU must go back and grab the beer. Why? I do not know. so I went back grabbed the beer and split. No sense on wasting beer or my life.