Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

First time to Mon Chalet what to do?

Hey everyone we are still kind of new to this life style. But anyway my wife is taking me to the Mon Chalet for my birthday! But we have never been to a place like this. I am what are the do's and don't for a first timer? We are both bi and both willing to swap. 

The Chalet is super laid back.  Just go, be yourselves and relax!

When's the best time to go ,is it usually full or empty at times .

Well, I will throw in my two cents since no one else is offering.  You need to byob - no glass.  There are color coded wrist bands upon entry into the pool area - we've never seen anyone actually use them through.  

We only have limited experience - two matinees and two weekends we stayed there.  

Its fun, it can feel a tad overwhelming at first, especially at a matinee (when they allow single men) when you are the only woman there for like 45 min with about 8-12 guys sitting around stroking...  everyone has always been very respectful though, I have never felt unsafe or anything.  

(Especially for a female) You could get pretty much anything to happen that you would want to have happen.  Its almost all couples (few singles) at night and a very different vibe.  The crowd is quite diverse which I appreciate.  Pretty much everyone we have ever met have been regular ol', high functioning, respectful, kinky adults.  

In our experience it seems to be busiest on Saturday nights but we've always had a good time any time we have gone.

Haha yeah pretty much what Bjcny said :)