Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Grooming

The bush is making a comeback. Do you like a nice bush , a landing strip, totally smooth? What’s your preference ? And how do you like your men groomed ? 

Smooth!!

and i try to be as well

Not full on bush nope smooth or groomed.

Both smooth well groomed nobody likes a hair while giving oral

We prefer groomed body hair. We will not fully shave.  Hubby stays trimmed and I shave south of a tidy bush. 

My wife recently started rocking a trimmed bush. I love it!

(Male Here) I prefer her waxed but trimmed isn't bad. Retrieving 2 inch hairs from your teeth has never enhanced the mood. I am not excited to see bushes or merkins (lol) returning. I try to stay as shaved as possible. I tried waxing and BOY HOWDY ladies! I like it but I would never force you to endure that if you don't want to. I have been using a body hair removing cream lately to keep smooth. I just feel cleaner with shorter pubic hair or no hair (I have a fairly hairless body in general). My Lady does not really mind what whatever "hairstyle" I happen to be using at the time.

Should not a woman look like one all over? Everyone deserves to do what makes them feel best, but after so many years of no hair down there, a neatly trimmed kitty looks more appealing. 

Love a trimmed bush. Landing strips are the best!

I've worn various "hairstyles" over the years and am forever committed to the landing strip. The hubby keeps things trimmed. To each their own in the pube department, but full bush isn't for us.

Our female half likes to keep things shaved down below, but the male half has recently requested that she leave some up top, or a "landing strip" as some people call it. He says it looks nice and turns him on. It's such a nice color, anyway.

He just keeps things relatively short & trimmed, but finds shaving to be a waste of time; he's got body hair, and she likes it.

We generally think some fuzz is fine as long as it doesn't need to be parted or combed-through, but to each their own; if you really like someone: it doesn't matter one bit.

I like to keep mine smooth. I sweat easily so smooth is preferred here.