Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Has anyone ever skyped

I have a friend at work that says him and his wife, Skype with another couple in new York (we are in Colorado) has anyone else done this? would love to hear stories and insight on how to go about doing this.

I agree, with right people this could be a great time

I did cam 2 cam it was hot

Interested in it for sure.

nice pic on profile would enjoy seeing on skype

jerri I would love to hear more

We would love  to try.....never had

I've only ever done this with just a guy on the other end and we just went until we came lol. It's pretty hot and would totally love this

I have done this a few times. Never as good as in person but the voyeur and exhibitionism of it is fun. 

We would be down to skype with the right people.  My wife loves the idea of others watching us.  

We have been wanting to join a live online group orgy. Haven't had a lot of luck finding any that are decent. Just a thought, maybe it would be a great idea for a new group "Skype Orgies"  Would love to hear some ideas from other members. 

Skype group is up and running. If you're interested come on over and join our group. 

What's the name to search? I tried skype orgies but nothing came up?

Kinky cam couples sex group 

http://www.kinkster.org/m/groups/view/Kinky-Cam-Couples-Sex-Group 

Me and wife Skype with another girl and we like it it was fun she was telling us what wanted to see and we done it had a great time 

I think this is an excellent idea. Google Hangouts is also a possibility instead of Skype.

Ive Skyped before, but I also currently cam model.  Has anyone ever done that??