Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Hot Wives

How many wives on kinkster actually play in the hot wife venue?

I don't know what you mean by the "hot wife venue", but my girlfriend turns me on by having sex with other guys in front of me. I heard that guys like me that enjoy that scenario are "hotwifing" with their wives/girlfriends. It's cuckolding without the humiliation!

I absolutely love it when my wife is pleasured by another man! But usually the hotwife senario is the wife goes out, then comes home to tell you about it. We only play together. So our hotwife senario is us finding another man to aid me in pleasuring her. 

Someobscure- 

Question: The thought of watching that happen to my wife turns me on a lot sometimes, but other times it seems like it would make me jealous or something.  It would be so hot to watch her have sex, and knowing that she was getting pleasure would make me happy. But at the same time, I know I satisfy her sexually, but if she enjoyed it with someone else more than me, that would be a little tough to deal with. How do you manage those kind of feelings?  

I absolutely love watching my wife being pleasured by another man, it is such a turn on. We do the “Hotwife” thing but we usually find the other man together and I am with her the entire time. She doesn’t want to go out and find another without me.

She enjoys me watching as much as being pleasured by someone else. We have an awesome sexual relationship and I can honestly say I completely satisfy her so for us it’s only about sex and being adults having adult fun. No jealousy involved, we are very much in love with each other.

Sexililgreeneyes

For us it’s a relatively new thing we’ve been exposed to.  We started slow, moved to same room swap but now are comfortable in most scenarios.  I love to watch her with others, male and female, but really got off after I invited two of our playmates over to pleasure her.  Left them alone so she could be totally uninhibited. She ended up doing a dp with them and later we had fantastic sex.  Now we are totally comfortable playing in a group, 3some, or alone!  Learned from a friend on here that it is a real turn on to watch a video or live FaceTime of her with another guy, group.  

UpForFun

It's completely possible, and likely, that your girl will LOVE getting fucked by other men. Probably more than you sometimes. Mine has.

But that's the appeal of it. Two people with lust can be a very powerful experience. To ease your mind, there won't be any love involved. 

Depends on your motivation. If you're not sure you can handle watching (or hearing about) her getting her world rocked, better to avoid it.

My girl never asks for the hotwife scenario. It's me that brings it up. I've had her go into bars / restaurants without me. I arrive 20 minutes later and she's sitting next to a dude who has his hands on her. And her hand is in his lap. So fucking hot! 

Dude I always wondered if she would like someone more than me as well. But then I decided that with someone else it is just raw sex with no love involved.  Now that we have been in the lifestyle for awhile it just turns me on more and more to watch her get fucked good and hard by another guy and I love to duck her cum soaked pussy after he is done. It is incredibly sexy. 

Where are the ladies on this topic?

To clarify... I was speaking more in terms of swapping or group play, not actually hotwife stuff. I just always wonder if those feelings would outweigh the turn on of seeing your partner have sex.

Lol my wife just got back from a night with her old nco from when she was in the military.  He contacted her and flew in from another state to spend the night with her.  He thought she was cheating and she had fun playing ther roll and letting him believe that she was doing it behind her husband's back.  Everyone she went to the bathroom she would send me a text telling me how good he just got done fucking her.  Can't wait till I get off work and can get all the details.  We got a fun night ahead of us. 

If you are truly ready to be in this lifestyle then the happiness of seeing your partner having fun should far outweigh any feelings of jealousy.  We just swapped Friday night and seeing her totally give herself to him was such a turn on.  The culmination of dates leading up with the flirting and kissing, to her whispering in his ear that she has been wet for him all day.  She is the same with me, always wanting me to have a good time.  At the end of the night I know she is falling asleep in my arms totally happy and satisfied.

Lol my wife just got back from a night with her old nco from when she was in the military.  He contacted her and flew in from another state to spend the night with her.  He thought she was cheating and she had fun playing ther roll and letting him believe that she was doing it behind her husband's back.  Everyone she went to the bathroom she would send me a text telling me how good he just got done fucking her.  Can't wait till I get off work and can get all the details.  We got a fun night ahead of us. 

That sounds so hot!  Glad she had a great time and those texts must have gotten you so hard. :)

Just been waiting for it to happen. I love being watched so to have my partner watch another man please me gets me very turned on. I also love playing with other women watching him and just pleasing her myself. You'd be surprised what we like. 

UpForFun,

We love each other, and essentially think of other people we're fucking as human sex toys (no offense to to the rest of you all lol).  There might be times when a guy might fuck her better than you, but if you have love together...she will always come back to you and prefer you over anyone else (at least that is what our experiences have been).

Im looking for a couple! Bi woman here looking for same. Full swap, same room. Anything goes. No jealousy allowed only multiple leg shaking orgasms! I want to eat your woman's pussy while she sucks my man's cock and you f****** from behind and all the other scenarios imaginable. I am trying to organize this now right now I am in Northern Colorado and on a time limit not a short time limit but 5 hours should be plenty haha! Please send photos not just of your private parts I want to see your face

XOXO Bettie

Sounds like a pretty shitty guy turned on by thinking she was cheating. I would rather you were there.