Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

How many guys just love eating pussy

I haven't seen this posted. I love eating pussy, I love watching a woman cum uncontrollably From what I can do with my mouth, this is of course not how sex ends , but it's a great start.

Love watching and smelling and tasting a woman squirming and cumming on the tip of my tongue. That's why I got it pierced yknow. Absolutely nothing better than eating a nice tasty pussy. It's all about the pheromones though. I want to inhale your stank deeeeply as I go to town down there! 

Nom nom nom nom!!!!

Cheers, 

~Alex

"Oh a peach.  You know, I could eat a peach for hours."

My favorite thing to do.

Agreed, I absolutely love it. 

Yeah totally agree, nothing hotter or sexier than going down on her and watching her whole body shake and squirm as she cums all over my face... yep definitely LOVE it!!!

That’s the hubbys fav thing to do. If he could literally do it for hours he could! It is the one thing that will drive him wild! She loves it because he’s great at it and I don’t want to stop him from doing what he loves! He takes his time and makes sure that everything isn’t just quick and fast, it’s teasing and soft and oh so good. Makes it last so long that cumming over and over and over is common, so what girl wouldn’t love a husband that loves that! Not many guys are very willing to eat down anymore, especially on new women but he’s loves it and so do they! 

He loves eating my pussy for hours but at some point that sexy perfect cock had better be balls deep in me!!!

How can any man not love the feel of those soft lips against his mouth? I think I fantasize more about going down on a sexy woman I see than anything else!

There certainly is something about eating pussy...the  taste, the feel on my tongue.  I absolutely love the convulsions when pussy cums and swallowing the cum is icing on the cake!

I love eatting pussy i can make my wife squirt amd she loves eatting pussy too 

I love to eat pussy 

I do but never on the first date!!!

I absolutely love eating a woman. Not only the taste but the visual of her cumming, the squirming of her body o my god amazing

Luvisallwayshere420

There is nothing more erotic then feeling the build up of intensity in sexy body and fabulous release

Some really awesome replies, yes lol.

Absolutely love it. 

I love it more than anything. When they sit on your face and cum all over it. mmmmmmmmmmmm nothing better.

Well my goin be isn' my only piercing for nothing lol... I even have a lil vibrating rubber spike ball for it

Love to curl your toes.

Totally my favorite thing to do!!!

I once received a blow job from a female bartender at a bar that I used to bounce at. She said that she was not sucking my cock for me. That she enjoyed sucking dick so much that it was more for her. I'm guilty of the same thing I know it. I love kissing and making out. When I eat pussy it is like I'm making out with it. Sucking, licking, kissing. Mmmm, now I'm horny. 

Not just eating... kissing, caressing, licking, nibbling... and more... Love it... Love to 69 also... Love it when she squirts/cums all over my face and makes it look like a glazed doughnut.