Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Hows everyone liking the site?

Kinkster has been around for about 7 months now. Hows everyone liking the site?

I've only been on the site for a week or so and have already seen improvements. I like the site. Have talked to a lot of cool people. I've talked to a few people I'd love to even just hang out with. You can definitely make things happen for you here :) 

We're be debating on restricting the single guys more. 

I'm enjoying the single guys. ;)

Would be nice to see more single bi ladies . but besides that site looks great.

Would be nice to see more single bi ladies . but besides that site looks great.

There are actually more then you would think here, but something funny about most of them; they make a profile as a couple because they don't like being targeted as a single woman and most I have talked to don't play with couples only looking for women because they don't support the one sided-ness coming for their past relationships like that.

We are new/new and lost trying to change lead photo and accurate info about Us. HELP!

We just noticed that most recent comments are last on the Postings. 

Aren't the most recent usually at the Top of Postings? Never seen it this way before....

We just noticed that most recent comments are last on the Postings. 

Aren't the most recent usually at the Top of Postings? Never seen it this way before....

its a linear forum so most recent posts are on the bottom, its a common setup since it allows the reading of the full conversation. comments like picture comments are newest on top since its not a conversation but just a comment. :)

Haven't really done too much on this site but seems to be a pretty cool place to possibly meet up with some new couples. 

We have a two and a half year old child so it makes it a little bit more complicated to actually indulge in the lifestyle. 

Anybody with the same situation maybe we can connect a little bit better.

It's ok site looks great just most of the replies we get are either from only men or fake women. Almost nobody reads your profile on what your looking for exactly. So we haven't had to much luck. Meeting anyone that is. 

Our goal is to keep this place clean and free of fakes, gross, and negative people in the community.

If you shoot us a message about anyone being fake they will be looked into and removed immediately, also any single males not reading your profile and contacting outside what you're looking for is grounds for removal.

I should probably do a write up about meeting women for MFF's

i seem to be having a hard time filtering for location

I find the interface difficult to use on my phone and really wish it was a more user friendly app.

we're actually working on ios and android app

I find the interface difficult to use on my phone and really wish it was a more user friendly app.

I really like how its coming, you can feel comfortable talking to others. enjoy the updates.

We think it would be nice if everyone had a description that way others would know what they're looking for. Maybe make the description a required field. 

Possibly separate sexual orientation for him & her. 

Good idea, added the description as a mandatory join / edit field that requires 150 characters and separate sexual orientation for him & her

We think it would be nice if everyone had a description that way others would know what they're looking for. Maybe make the description a required field. 

Possibly separate sexual orientation for him & her. 

Too many single guys which is pretty annoying. We'd just join any dating site if that's what we were looking for. It seems like more and more single dudes keep joining and its kind of ruining it for us. Other than that it's ok and we can't wait for this to expand more into Utah and Idaho.

Regarding single guys, there are some single people here and a lot of people who are in open relationships and can play alone. It's nice to have single guys here for that reason. 

It's also nice when couples specify in their profile whether they only play together or if one or both sometimes plays alone. 

I'm open to everything, couple play, MFM and FMF (either with my partner or another couple), FWB for just me, whatever. It's nice to know upfront what your potential friends are open to. 

To the best of my knowledge the site was never promoted to any single men. Only around 8% of single men who made an account were not deleted for rules violation.

if you have issues with a single man; just check the rules and send us a message and we will look into it

men have a one strike policy for two reasons...

1. to keep the population down
  2. the men who are respectful and follow the rules have less competition.

Two thoughts...I'd love to see separate ages for each person in a couple. Also, it would be nice to be able to browse back through emails without clicking on each message one at a time.

were working on changing the messaging systems to be more like a text messaging style interface and well see about adding a separate age

Two thoughts...I'd love to see separate ages for each person in a couple. Also, it would be nice to be able to browse back through emails without clicking on each message one at a time.

Nobody has even tried to meet me on here.... It sucks.

We love this site it is the best one I have join only been here for a week and we love it 

the site seems cool, I have yet to have anybody respond to me.....or message me

oh I forgot.....im a member on some adult chat sites, that would be fun around here

Boom, ajax chat so it works on phone>>> http://www.kinkster.org/page/kinkster-chat

oh I forgot.....im a member on some adult chat sites, that would be fun around here

A couple of thoughts.

Add an age range in the Looking For section of the profile. 

On the People page be able to filter by location.

happy to hear that :) we love hearing about members playing with members!

We like it.  Some of the upgrades are great.  It appears to be mostly real couples.  We have met a couple on the site that have been great to play with.  

We have been tossing around the idea of adding something like 'member reviews'... i personally like the idea, i feel it would expedite the process and encourage members to behave since there would be some accountability. 

guys operate on the one strike policy, if they directly solicit you, and you are not looking for a single man, they will either be immediately removed or get a one time warning depending on how long they been here, how active, etc...

this serves two purpose:

1. keep the male populations in check
  2. makes less competition for the men who actually follow the pretty relaxed rules.

we do research everyone of these complaints and if they have done it more then once its an immediate ban.

picture / video comments are a little more relaxed about it. as long as they are mostly tasteful.

you can just shoot me a site message or email at: robert@kinkster.org with the screen name and someone will look into it within a few hours.

we have been thinking about / working on making a setting to limit who can contact you / view your profile. (actually a very complicated modification on our end) but you can limit your profile to only your friends by editing your profile and there is a setting: "Edit profile privacy" and you can set that to "friends".

and that "page cant be displayed" error we been working on it. its actually a pretty complicated deep error that comes up at random, basically the site thinks you don't have permission to view it. but its being worked on.

Hi Robert,

We wanted to check in with you about a couple of things. First, you had posted about setting up parties come October  for the Ft. Collins area, we were wondering how that is coming along? Second, I saw an interesting feature on another website that might stop any complaints about single men. That feature allows a couple to make their profile not viewable to single men unless they wanted to be viewable. This would be a great feature if you ask us. Also, as far as single men contacting us even though it says in our profile that we are only interested in couples.......do you just want an email sent to you with their screenname? Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but we feel that single men are not reading our profile.......... or this thread were you mention that contacting couples when they aren't looking for SM, is grounds for removal. One other thing, when looking at another couples profile page.......when we click on their photo albums, we get a message saying that the page was not found. We really appreciate your time and expense in setting up this website! :)

we're going to implement that

Guys - just joined the site, and although I cannot comment on fakes etc. the fabswingers site we use in the UK has major issues with fakes and is over run with single guys. I checked who was near me and there were 46 single guys and 4 couples!

A good way of weeding the fakes out is only to allow profiles where user have submitted a photo of themselves holding a piece of paper up displaying their user name, which needs to be submitted to the admin as part of the approval process. Couples must appear in the same photo together.

Happy to add more later

Great - I should have probably added that their faces must be visible in the photo where they are holding up their User names too. As  these are only visible to the Admins then privacy is still maintained but the Admins can see thay yes indeed, that is actually a Woman in the photo!

Then only convincing TV/ TS will slip through the net laughing

Another good feature is to enable Users to verify other Users of the site. Although it should really be just to confirm that the person they have met or webcammed is genuine, they can end up reading like a tripadvisor review, but it is another way to prove to would be meets that the person/ couple are genuine, and similarly makes you more "marketable" and lets people know that you are genuine: below is one of ours from another site:

surfdancer by Meeting in person
Displayed on profile
What a great couple!!! We had a brilliant time. Lots of laughs and delicious fun. Looking forward to the next time.....xx

22 March 2015

Keep up the good work guys!

alot of girls do not want their faces on here... i was one for quite a while. 

Regarding single guys, there are some single people here and a lot of people who are in open relationships and can play alone. It's nice to have single guys here for that reason. 

It's also nice when couples specify in their profile whether they only play together or if one or both sometimes plays alone. 

I'm open to everything, couple play, MFM and FMF (either with my partner or another couple), FWB for just me, whatever. It's nice to know upfront what your potential friends are open to. 

I fully agree! 

Very much enjoying the site. We've had numerous great encounters.

Where enjoying the site.  Have yet to meet anyone but has nothing to do with the members.  We just moved and with work and school we've been to busy to meet others.  We plan on being more active in the near future.  Wife's even interested in trying a gangbang. That would be fun to watch :)

Anyways we just signed up for your lifetime membership.  Excited to see what membership features bring

More Certification/Verification would be nice, as we feel we have spoken to quite a few fake profiles...

We agree that it seems like there is a ton of single guys in here. And we also get the feeling of a lot of fake profiles. One major thing for us is the location people are from.  It just says United States. This is where we feel that the profiles are fake.