Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Utah

Ideal Fantasy?

We're interested to know what everyone here is in to, with all these couples I'm sure we could get some pretty sexy stories and maybe swap ideas (pun intended) 

Seriously?  What a great topic!  No one wants to respond?  Come on fellow kinky folk;)

I'll start with what my Hubby wants:

At first he wants me to suck him while you sit across from us, I'll then come over and put you in my mouth while he watches, once you're cock is nice and hard he wants me to sit on your lap and tease your cock with my pussy, then turn around and slowly guide you in and ride you. He'll then come join us and what happens from there is fair game...

My hubby wants a chick sitting on his face and one on his cock... The two chicks making out over him.  AND he wants pics to look back on;)

Thats hot! We've had mff threesomes, but never any couple or mmf play...lets keep this rolling utah!

Damn you girls talk so dirty I love it my hubby wants to have 2 girls having sex while he is at work and then come home and see them naked in his bed and go get them and have a lot of fun with them 

Have been fortunate enough to have lived out most of mine. My wife surprised me with a DVP that she enjoyed. As did myself and our male playmate. Had three women go down on me at one time.  And so much more. 

My first one is where I take my wife out for night on the town. We go to a hotel room and find another couple in our room making out hot and heavy! Which I had set this up and my wife didn't know. But we sit down and watch for a bit and then we all start playing!

To experience my first taste of another woman's WET Flower as her man slides his swollen thickness in me and to look up as she takes my man's large rigid shaft slowly in her mouth .......

I want my husband to have too girls all to him self all day long in our bed and when I come home I join in the fun all night long(; and I'll suck his cock to get all there juices off it before I get mine on it 

I walk in after a long night of work and my wife has arranged a couple that has arrived and are playing with her.  She is fucking th he woman with a strap on while the man is pounding her ass.  Then after I am almost to cum in my pants both women strip me down and take turns sucking and fucking. 

Our fantasy is where my wife, who is bi, has a friend over while I am at work. They start playing with each other with toys. About the time I am supposed to be home from work, they get in the shower to play. They both make each of cum multiple times. Even though both women have enjoyed each other immensely, they both need something real. I walk into the bedroom hearing the shower going and assume it is just my wife in the shower so I get undressed and walk into the bathroom. When I open the shower curtain, I get quite a surprise seeing them both kissing and fingering each other. My wife then closes the curtain and tells me to wait on the bed. I do so, stroking myself gently until they shut off the shower and join me on the bed.  

Mines real simple... my girl blindfolded, a bunch of my buddies over, and no work/school/kids for at least 48hrs while she takes our every load in every hole.

Love watching my husband fuck another woman.  Love to hear him asking her moan.  Especially as her man is fucking me.  Also love two cocks inside me at the same time.  Oh... And laying beneath two men as they cum on my tittie's 

Love watching my husband fuck another woman.  Love to hear him asking her moan.  Especially as her man is fucking me.  Also love two cocks inside me at the same time.  Oh... And laying beneath two men as they cum on my tittie's 

I have always wanted to come home to see my wife sucking and fucking another guy. Most likely I would just sit back and watch, but I don't know if I would have the patience to. 

I have always wanted to come home to see my wife sucking and fucking another guy. Most likely I would just sit back and watch, but I don't know if I would have the patience to. 

We would like to find a nice 27-44 yr old professional and discreet BBC for an all three play MFM   Hopefully establish a FWB. We are in the Denver area. 

Iwe want to watch and be watched

My fantasy is to have my wife dress extra slutty and take her to an adult book store, but before hand, I'd arrange for a group of 5 or so men to meet us there...they and any other customers who wanted a piece would all get their turn fucking her throat and cumming on her pretty face. Then we'd walk out without cleaning her up and I take her home and fuck her all night.

Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Utah