Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Ideal Fantasy

The Kink;

I come home from work like any another day, walk through the door into my tri level house expecting my two German shepherds to bombard me at the top of the stairs, but to my surprise they are not there. The house has a strange quiet and yet the unfamiliar tones of light jazz coming from upstairs. I notice rose petals scattered on the steps as I begin to walk up them. I get to the top of the stairs turning to the left to walk into the dining room like any other day, I hang my bag on the hook and to my surprise there are no kids sitting at the computer… Quite odd… every day I come home and my teenagers are glued to that thing. So I yell through the house “honey, are you here”, thinking to myself I saw her car in the driveway as I pulled in. I hear a faint reply from the bedroom, “Yeah honey I’m in the room, come here I have something for you”. So I turn to the room and start to walk down the hall, more rose petals scattered at my feet, with every step I think to myself what is she doing, where are the dogs and kids. As I get to the end of the hall I reach for the door knob realizing by now the rose petals are a good indication I’m not in trouble but now the anticipation of what I will find when entering our room is building and the wheels are turning in my head with wonder of what is to come.

As I push the door slowly open, the room is faintly lit by candle light, stepping in slowly, I see my wife kneeling at the foot of the bed dressed in a black and red corset, her dark chocolate colored hair up and tightly wrapped in a bun, the candle light glistening on her smooth long neck, slowly scrolling down with my scope of vision I take in the sight of the tightly exposed cleavage of her 36dd breasts, popping out at me with a taunting invitation to grab them. Taking in more and more of the mood and what is exactly happening here I continue looking over her outfit, the most exotic outfit I’ve ever seen my wife wear. The black thigh high stockings with red lace exposing just enough thigh to make me want to just go down on her and live there for months with my mouth kissing every inch of her amazing thighs.

By now my mouth is half open in shock, I continue stepping into the room as I notice a hand on my wife’s right shoulder. With an un familiar figure slowly showing itself from behind my wife’s petite but slightly larger curvy and very succulent body, I enter the room further and close the door behind me as my wife says “Honey; this is Jessica, I asked her to come home with me from work”. I say shockingly “ohhh…ok?” As my eyes are adjusting more and more to the dim lighting in the room, I see more of the similarly dressed Jessica’s body, slowly moving from behind my wife and to the right side of her on our cleanly made king size bed. I notice Jessica’s 34b breast tightly packed and just as inviting as my wife’s, her slightly slimmer body than my wife’s was almost the perfect figure eight with her hips and curves evenly proportioned for her height.  As I stood there slightly in shock I muttered “Hi Jessica it’s nice to meeeet you”, just then they both slowly stepped onto the floor, each on an opposite side of the lower left corner of our bed. I hear the sounds of the black eight inch heals they are both wearing touching down on our oak hardwood floor, slightly echoing through the room with a hint of elegance as though it where a whisper fluttering about. Both of them moving towards me now with the grace of a princess entering a royal ball for her first time. It seemed like time stood still as they both approached me, my heart now racing with anticipation, my adrenalin slowly rising with wonder of what is to come. My member slowly but inevitably growing with lust and the idea of ever apparent ecstasy.

The moment they reached me each of them put a hand on my shoulder, leaning into me slowly, Jessica began to slowly un button and unzip my pants with her left hand, while my wife slowly unbuckled my belt with her right. Each of them now softly kissing my neck as my pants slowly fall to my knees. My know, fully engorged penis, was trying to push through my blue boxer briefs attempting to find the hole to get out, just as Jessica was slowly running her fingers up the inside of my shirt ever so slightly grazing my abs. My entire stomach muscles began to quiver with the anticipation of her touch, as my wife was slowly sliding the back of my shirt up and as both of them were removing my green polo work shirt, (covered in the mud, sweat and dirt from the long work day I just got home from) my mind was running all over the place, like a dream, this was beyond anything I had ever imagined my wife doing for me. I had had thoughts of a three sum but never thought that it could actually happen.

Once the two of them had removed my shirt my wife slowly pulled my chin in her direction, grasping my entire right cheek, from lower ear to chin, with her hand. As she began slowly kissing me with just the right amount of tongue, Jessica began gently kissing my chest, ever so slightly moving down with every kiss. My wife’s left hand slowly moving down the small of my back and both of Jessica’s hands now slowly sliding down my sides. As if they had timed it perfectly, rehearsed and synchronized for days, the three of their hands reached the band of my underwear at the same time. Now Jessica was slowly pulling them down ever so gently sliding over my cock, as my wife’s hand began sliding down the right cheek of my ass. Jessica’s mouth slowly growing closer to the base of my engorged cock as my wife’s hand was now forcibly grasping my ass and her kissing began to get more intense, more forceful, with passion she hadn’t expressed in years. As the waist band of my underwear reached the center of my thighs Jessica let go and slowly ran her hands up my thighs. One grasping for my balls and the other sliding onto the base of my cock. Her touch was slight, gentle, and seemed as though it had a hint of excitement and surprise all at once. As she began to fully grasp my cock and slowly stroking it her lips moved from my lower stomach, I felt the tip of her tongue ever so delicately slide from one side of the base of the head of my cock to the other. The feeling was almost more than I could handle my knees got weak, my whole body quivered with so much anticipation. I slowly quit kissing my wife and glanced down at her, Jessica’s deep blue eyes wide open and staring up at me she opened her mouth, grasped the base of my cock and ran her tongue from the top of her thumb to the tip of my penis. Then stroked her lips down taking in almost the entirety of my cock. My wife then returned my mouth to hers kissing me while Jessica gave me the most amazing head, I’d say it was almost better than my wife’s but that would be a lie, however it in coexistence with the situation was by far the best head I had ever received.  I lowered my hand to my wife’s crotch and slid my fingers down her silky black G-string panties. As I reached the top of her clit I could already feel the moistness from her engorged pussy. With every stroke of my finger over her pussy I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

Soon Jessica stopped, stood up, and with her right hand pulled my wife’s head in her direction, she started kissing my wife and slid her left hand underneath mine, as she began stroking my wife’s pussy with great anticipation. I then moved behind Jessica sliding my hand across the small of her back and moving the other up her tightly bound belly towards her breasts. Once I was fully behind Jessica I started caressing her breast with my right hand while moving my left across her thighs aiming for the sweet spot, anticipating the wetness of that new pussy, an un explored universe that I was about to embark on, taking that journey to a new euphoria had me so excited I almost couldn’t contain my manhood. As my hand was fully between her thighs I slowly slid it up, once my fingers hit her panties I felt a rush of fluid, her excitement equaled that of mine and my wife’s. I slid my fingers over her panties a few times, then gently slid my index finger under her thong moving it to the side, I then slowly slid my middle finger up and down the center of her lips, the wetness now almost dripping off my finger. I push in a little deeper, not much but enough to hit her clit with every stroke, after a few strokes she slowly let out a moan and at that point my wife turned Jessica towards me, then began un bonding Jessica’s corset as I continued to lightly stroke her wet pussy. Jessica began kissing me ever so softly, gently and with very little tongue. I slid my middle finger inside her tight wet pussy pushing in with a little force while being entirely gentle. Jessica then grabbed the back of my neck and stuck almost every inch of her tongue in my mouth with great anticipation and excitement all at once and reaching down with her other hand and grabbing my cock with force. Once my wife finished removing Jessica’s corset she began to remove hers while watching me and Jessica. She then went and laid on the bed and started playing with herself while watching Jessica stroking my cock and me her pussy.

After several minutes Jessica then returned her focus to my wife now laying on the bed with her legs spread, her pussy dripping wet and fingers gently stroking it while her other hand was gently pinching and playing with her nipple. Jessica slowly crawled onto the bed and towards her with the grace of a tigress on the prowl. She slid her right hand up my wife’s leg, slowly moving towards her breast as she ran her tongue up my wife’s inner thigh. She began kissing around the lips of my wife’s pussy while playing with her breast with one hand and rubbing my wife’s clit with her other. Jessica now kneeling between my wife’s legs I moved onto the bed and began to lick her pussy using one had to rub her tight round ass. The two of them now moaning quite well, really enjoying the moment and both had the juices flowing, Jessica now licking my wife’s clit and using her fingers to penetrate my wife’s succulent vagina. After quite a while of this I get on my knees behind Jessica reach around her with one hand grabbing her luscious breast and using the other hand to insert my engorged manhood into her tight wet pussy. The moment I was fully entered into that spectacular new hole that unknown universe it felt like I had just landed on the moon, I was in total ecstasy, the first few strokes where extremely euphoric, I looked into the eyes of my wife just then as she was being pleasured by her friend and I was pleasuring her. I could have lived in this moment forever.

I got close to the point of exploding taking Jessica from behind like that, and it felt so great, I wanted to release all I had into her at that moment. So I did the only thing I could I laid on my back pulled Jessica over my face and asked my wife to ride my cock. I licked Jessica’s pussy so hard and so fast, using two fingers to make her cum hard and all over my face. She squirted several times drenching me and the bed around my head, my wife rode my cock like a champion bull rider making her and I cum hard, like we had never done before, all while the two of them were kissing each other like a rock star would be kissing an 18-year-old super fan who finally got a back stage pass. The passion, ecstasy and total euphoria we all felt at that moment was amazing. We all three laid there petting each other for about 10 minutes after, kissing, rubbing, playing and really it was like a twisted rope of flesh intertwined. Then my wife gets up and says ok I have to go get the kids and the dogs from the dog park what would you like for dinner.  

So I am not much of a writer so I hope you enjoyed this. I just wanted to support the Colorado kinkster’s and stepped up to the challenge, the call for greatness. Hope I inspire others to give it their best. Can’t have a state like Utah beating us right?

We are sexy people that want orgasmic adventure, explore open minded fantasy, and pleasures.

Gorgeous perky tits. A handful of perfection ready to be smothered and dripping with hot cum. 

With an ass that sexy, any cock will desire sliding in and out of her pink, tight pussy. 

Those legs, muscular and angular. Her sexy clothes and crotchless panties.  

That mouth, a cock filling it up delivering pleasure and dreams made flesh. 

Sliding those red lips over skin reaching with hands delivering fireworks of pleasure. Moistness glistens up and down hard cock as it's host moans in illicit pleasure. She feels it get harder and harder in her tantalizing mouth. Looking up with eyes of need. The moans of bliss grow louder and she whispers for a promise of deliverance.

"Are you ready to give me that hot load?" 

Trembling and grasping to hold back the waves of climax, he moans and tenses up. A smile of success shows on her face as hard cock slides in and around her toungue. Groaning he pulls his cock out of her hottness, pushing out a heavy load of ecstasy all over her neck, chin, and breasts. 

Her level stare into his eyes squint as she rubs the hot load over her hard pink nipples. 

Her mind can get you hard. Her body can fuck the rest. Such a sexy sexual sextress. 

She works her ass up high when she needs to get fucked from behind. My cock glides deep into her pussy, my balls slide and tap on her clit. 

She watches my dick fuck her perfect pink pussy. Her mouth open, calling and searching for another cock to suck. Her lips, relaxed, her eyes smokey as she gets drunk with pleasure.       

Watching two cocks getting pleased by this lioness, I take my cock out of her moist fuck palace and slide up and offer my cock to be in her mouth also. 

So sexy watching her hands and lips carress hard long cocks. She takes turn sucking one, then the other. She puts both cocks in her mouth and moans as another penetrates deep into her pussy. 

I take hold of her hips and push in rhythm back on the cock inside her. The other grabs her hair and starts fucking her beautiful mouth. I slip back and watch her fuck and suck. So good. 

I position to suck her tits and work my way down to her pussy getting fucked from behind. I tease her clit and pussy with tongue and fingers. Cock fucks her hard and steady. She grabs my cock as we 69. Her mouth delivers licking sucking pleasure. 

Such sexual prowless as she works two cocks in her hands and dripping wet mouth. 

As cock steady drives rhythm into her pussy, I lick and teases her sensitive clitoris. 

Her eyes close, her chest heaves as she gushes out an orgasm and fucks my face. Huge hard cock delivers every inch into her quivering pink pussy.

He needs to pull out and come on her hot ass. 

"No!" she gasps around a meaty hard cock, "Come in this fucking pussy!" He moans and pumps his cock harder and faster and deeper. Shooting his load in her glistening pussy, he grabs on to her ass and lets out a slow moan. She moans and pushes her hips up and ass back taking it all deeper. 

My mouth keeps delivering oral pleasure to that tiny clit and soft pink pussy lips. The smell of sex fills the room. The sounds of pleasure take over her mouth working cock. The man behind her leans to the side and collapses.

Her pussy is fingered and licked with eagerness. The cock in her mouth slips out. As he moves behind her lubing up his cock, she smiles. 

My cock in her mouth gets fantastic slurps and gurgles. Going wild she fucks my cock with her face. I hold her pussy lips open to welcome a big cock. 

But he's teasing her. Pulling out, and then putting the head of his cock in, just pull it back out and rub and slap his meaty hard cock on her ass. 

She wiggles her ass and looks back with desperation begging for him to Fuck her deep and hard. 

"Get this pussy filled up with that cock, now! I need it deep now!" 

He smiles and wipes the sweat off his brow, and slams his cock deep in her luscious lips. Her pussy filled with hot cum from one cock lubes the other to drive deeper and faster with precision. Sounds of sex and slaps as there bodies collide in pleasure and rythm. 

I slide to my knees and beg for my cock to be fucking her deep soon. She dives mouth first deep throating my cock and groans deep and slow. I feel her hair between my fingers and I clench down and fuck her face as hard as her pussy is being fucked. "I need to put my cock in that tight asshole," I whisper in her ear. She just moans "Oh God oh God!" as her pussy is gets pumped. 

I start to play with her ass and slide my fingers in her tight asshole. The cock in her pussy had reached it's limit of fucking that pink pleasure hole. 

He moans out "Where do want this load of cum?" 

"In my pussy now, this pussy needs that cum."

He arches his back and makes one final thrust, holding her hips to his. The load he shoots in her slowly drips out, all over her lips and sliding down her thighs. I give her a kiss as she relaxes her pussy, now alive and filled with creamy hot cum. 

The other cock finally has his wind back and he dives between her legs sucking, licking, and fingering her jizz lubed pussy. 

She tells him to move slow and gentle, he follows her want, and glides over her sexy fuck holes with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. 

I tell her, we're going to slowly work your body into a frenzy again, I let my mouth find her hard nipples and my hands and fingers mingled around her pussy and ass as she is getting licked and kissed there. 

My cock so hard, wanting to fuck her cute, tight little asshole and fill it up with my cum load and watch it slowly drip out of her heaving, moaning body. 

She keeps her eyes on my cock as I lube it up. We put her on top of me. They spread her legs and help my cock work it's way deep, slowly and gently into that tiny asshole. 

Her body relaxes from calming hands, kisses, and multiple orgasms. Letting my cock slide in deeper and deeper. Her pussy and breasts heave as all six hands work their soft massages, pinches, and grasps for every part of her body. 

My cock so deep in her ass, her moans turn into demands for a cock in her pussy and mouth. 

"I need every hole filled up with these hard cocks," she demands, each cock was more than hard and eager enough to fullfill her wishes and fill her pleasure grips. 

With slow precision, her body balanced on mine, I feel a hard cock work into her pussy and push her walls of hot flesh onto my throbbing hard cock speared into that tight fine asshole.

I stay still as the other cock works in and out, up and around her cum filled pink fuck palace.

I can feel her asshole and pussy quiver, tighten, throb, and relax as waves of pleasure cover us all. 

We move slowly sensualy, each cock focused on it's area of getting pleasure and pleasuring her hot body. 

So sexy and posed, she wiggles, fucks, and sucks. 

Her tight asshole grips my cock, so tight and hot on my cock. Her pussy walls getting worked onto my cock by another hard huge cock in her cum lubed pussy. I start pumping my cock in and out in a cascading rhythm. 

Her mouth relaxes and opens, I watch a hard cock sliding slowly over her lips, slipping to the inside of her cheek. Her tongue out as the cock spanks her face. 

Moans that only sexual pleasure hounds can get from each other fill the room. 

My cock wants the explosion of orgasm to take over.

I can't let it go yet. I tell the other cocks to get ready, we're going to time our loads to explode in and on her all shooting out our fullfillment at the same time. 

I hear her moans of yes under the hard cock that fills her sexy mouth. Her eyes are begging to have it. 

Her sexual pleasure and giving, conquers three cocks to cum multiple times. We work our cocks deeper, harder, faster in her beautiful ass, pussy, and luscious mouth. 

My hands caress her perfect breasts, her holes giving trance like pleasure to three worshiping cocks at once. Moans and speech slur into incoherent chanting of tantric shamans slipping into the euphoria of sexual nirvana. Casting a final spell of release. She moans and her body lets every muscle go. I feel her juices wash over my balls, we hold her legs open wide. 

I hold on to my load until it's heat can not stay back from pleasures brought on by her hips and demands of fireworks from our synchronized cock volcanoes. I feel my cock squeeze and shoot a load of ecstasy in her tight hot asshole. Then the cock in her pussy sinks as deep as it can in her pink flesh and goes into spasms and shivers as cum fills her love holes below. 

Then the cock in her mouth holding to the last, shoots all over her chin and heaving hard nipples and tits. She writhes and pumps her hips feeling the last of our hard cocks giving their hot pleasure juice in her soft sex palace. 

She rubs her breasts until the cum covers and shines on her tits.

I know she has sexual power and such a know-how for pleasures I just can't keep that gorgeous pink pussy, tight asshole, and amazing lips away from fantasies made into fantastic memories. 

The fantasy (told from wifes point of view)

The hubby wakes up, coming out of the sleep slowly, still groggy, but something is fiddling with him. I'm straddling his torso as I tenderly blindfold him and strap him to the bed. I spend time kissing and licking him up and down. I step off for a moment and exit the room allowing his curiosity and tension to rise. I come back in with some toys, ones with familiar sounds. I straddle him again as I lay my 'tools' out beside us and lean in for a kiss. His lips puckered and waiting expecting my touch; but wait (now from his perspective) 'what is this?! That is not my wife's kiss! Not her scent?' But then 'mm but that is her taking all of me to the back of her throat' suddenly the restraints are being tightened. Now I hear kissing and licking and moaning! Finally the blind fold is slowly being removed. Eagerly I look and am  deeply pleased to find that my wife has brought her friend into bed with her and they are now excitedly touching each other over my naked body and rock hard cock. Her friend takes my member into her mouth, my wife releases my restraints. I grab her by her hair pulling her in for a kiss thanking her for her dedication to my pleasure. I pull her friend up to us and tell them to kiss...

From here we leave it to fate ;) don't want to build to much expectation for the entire event ;)

Our fantasy is where my wife, who is bi, has a friend over while I am at work. They start playing with each other with toys. About the time I am supposed to be home from work, they get in the shower to play. They both make each of cum multiple times. Even though both women have enjoyed each other immensely, they both need something real. I walk into the bedroom hearing the shower going and assume it is just my wife in the shower so I get undressed and walk into the bathroom. When I open the shower curtain, I get quite a surprise seeing them both kissing and fingering each other. My wife then closes the curtain and tells me to wait on the bed. I do so, stroking myself gently until they shut off the shower and join me on the bed.