Forums  ›  Community Involvement  ›  Think Tank

Kinkster improvements

Bring back chat would be awesome

Completely agree - bring back chat.

Make it possible to see people you have already sent a friend request to, or give the option to send again/cancel when the notification 'warning you've already sent this request' pops up.

The chat would be great

Be nice to see the last login dates for profiles so you know if you are messaging an active member.

Community Events at Mon Chalet for more experienced members or even an event at a park like no strings meet and greets or bbqs that way people could get to know each other in a stress free friendly environment first.

See what someone rated your picture as...nothing irritates the piss out of us more than someone going around and one starring people's pics.

get some meets in Colorado Springs for ones with no transportation

Maybe improving the search function, especially on mobile devices.

Chat

when someone likes one of your posts, there is no way of seeing which post. 

When you decline a friend request, make it impossible for them to send another. Nothing aggravates us more than someone who sends a friend request who obviously did not read our profile. If we are only interested in a female, why would another couple who also is only interested in a female or even a couple interested in a couple send us a friend request? We reject over 90% of reguests sent.

Definitely chat would be nice. Also we like KTownCouple’s suggestions about meet and greets. For some they can just jump into it, and other like the no pressure bbqs and meet and greets with fun and flirting. Hey what about an annual Kinkster Bday Bash, show how we appreciate this site

I agree with the community events at like mon chalet or scarlet ranch would be nice 

We kind of do that on kik but it would be nice to have more people to invite 

Also when someone requests and you deny them, it would be nice if they couldn't request you again. Nothings more annoying than having the same people request you after you've said no multiple times

Yes, please don’t allow someone to resend a friend request if it’s been rejected. Also allow the option to auto decline certain profile types (ie single males, certain ages, etc). Tired of denying 95% of friend requests for repeats or people we’ve made it clear are not our type. 

Exactly!!! We deny 95% too. People either don’t read profile or think, “Well we will try anyway. Maybe they will change their mind.” Good grief!! I will only allow or want a female to play with my husband and I. I’d rather another guy besides my husband not even be in the room but would settle for that if he can respect our rules.  Maybe create a read and accept of people’s profiles before being allowed to send friend request?? Then if they do and aren’t compatible give them points. Once a certain level of points are reached, account is suspended??

A notification of who is viewing your profile recently would be nice. I have seen this feature on some sites and it is helpful for contact and friend requesting and such. 

Chat feature for sure

Restrict/remove single men. They have taken over the platform and are incredibly offputting.

Make it harder to accidentally block people. We get friend requests from people. When you click the profile it says that we are blocked. Not the intention of the sender. 

Agree with the blocking of people. Maybe an “are you sure message”?  Had the same thing happen to us where we got a friend request and it showed us as blocked. We did the same to another member as well. 

Can we please block single men from posting classifieds? This isn't backpage or craigslist this is a swinger site. We 100% know how to find single men. It really makes us hate this site sometimes.

Ban profiles from being "limited"...you can't block them and they can do whatever they want to and you can never get rid of them.

And just the last three weeks it has gotten worse. It’s incredible the amount of couples and single guys who send friend requests that clearly don’t read the short little profile info first. And why do I get notifications about someone liking a photo of ours that I can click on to see which photo but when someone likes one of our posts, you can’t click on it to see which post?

Also why the hell are blocked profiles able to vote on pics?  I had a notification of an account who I clearly blocked and is in my block list, yet they can still view my stuff?