Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Kinky at the mon chalet

Hi we are going to the mon chalet next weekend for our first time and was wondering if anyone has been there and what their experience was like. And if there's any single ladies that wanna join.

Great experience there been going for about 8yes now. At first a lil scary but the flow goes to what ever speed you want it to great place We love it

We went once and it was kinda not worth it.  May have simply been an off night, the pickins were slim and a bit older.  We settled for a couple close to us and then it got even weirder.  They kept trying to get us to smoke meth when them, we sure misjudged the situation and got the hell out on a hurry.  Been wanting to try scarlet ranch as I have heard it is very classy.

I would be interested to know what your experience will be, as I could easily be wrong.

We've been a few times and never had a bad experience. People were friendly and chill, age range was pretty wide when it was busy. No one was pushy, and the only thing we smoked with anyone was weed. Ymmv as they say. 

We went for the first time last week and we had a great time. We didn't socialize much. It was pretty quiet but it was in the middle of the week. Everyone was really nice not pushy at all and the employees were friendly. Probably most important thing is relax and enjoy each other and see what cums!... And the swing was a blast!! tongue-out

Been there several times over the years, and even went last week.  Good place to play, watch others and be watched.  They have a no harassment policy that they enforce to keep the lurking at bay. 

This the place to go rather than Scarlet Ranch ?  

We've been going pretty steady for about a year-and-a-half now was really fun for about the first nine months then the atmosphere has kind of gotten weird in my opinion and a lot of people our kind of iffy you think you're having a good time talking with people but as soon as they get comfortable talking with her they ignore me completely and I feel like the awkward third wheel out every single time we've been the last 6 months not really that great of a place any more

We've only been once, but it was a lot of fun. I was nervous at first, but everyone was really nice! We met some fun people and I felt there was a range in ages. I'd definitely go again!

Wife and I went there about 20 times over the course of a couple years when we were swinging.  Only had one bad experience with a muscle head who my wife couldn't stand but he kept hassling her until I confronted him.  Otherwise we had nothing but great, great times.  Meant some couples who we had fun with.  But OMG, we met several different women over the course of time and had an incredible time with them, in the pool, in the Jacuzzi and in our room.  That was when my wife was into women.  But now it's a no go but I sneak out once in a while.  Too much fun!!!!!

So the mon chalet was a success. We loved every minute of the people and the place and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a novice to the lifestyle 

Sounds like we need to try it again.

We always have fun there

Just checked out their website - looks like a fun time!

We've debated going there a number of times. The majority of Craigslist ads seem to mention drug use which we're not into, so that's kinda turned us off. We are still up in the air about going though as some people seem to have a great time.

When there 2016 a few times and a woman was there I'd love to do her again. Tough cookie. Took wife and she didn't believe me. Been back looking for her other than that it was extremely slim pickings. It was mid day and I'm think her kids were at school. I'm sure there are gems to be had if you're lucky but to us it was like a sausage fest.

We will be heading to Mon Chalet for the first time, on April 1st after the Exxxotica Expo.  Any advice for first time visitors?  All advice welcome!

Wow, in the times we were there, we never had any experience like that. We enjoyed just watching sometimes, to group groping in hot tub, to taking a few guys from pool area to our room for a gangbang. Everyone was polite and gentlemen. Every guy used a condom with no resistance. The guests there, either afternoons with single guys, or evenings/weekends with couples are a mixed group of all ages, races, sizes. You can use their online contact service to look for compatible people.

We went once and it was kinda not worth it.  May have simply been an off night, the pickins were slim and a bit older.  We settled for a couple close to us and then it got even weirder.  They kept trying to get us to smoke meth when them, we sure misjudged the situation and got the hell out on a hurry.  Been wanting to try scarlet ranch as I have heard it is very classy.

I would be interested to know what your experience will be, as I could easily be wrong.

DoMyFilipinaWife