Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Ladies, How do you like to be Eaten?

When i met my current girlfriend, we did so at an Air BnB - after getting to know each other on a "Fuck Site". It took me less than 5 minutes to make her comfortable, lay her on the bed, pull her jeans off, and start kissing her inner thighs in preparation for the inevitable tongue & clit dancing. Her cum washed over my tongue, lips, and chin pretty quickly.

Now, we've been together almost a full year. Sometimes, it just takes a mere look at each other to get started - like rabbits we fuck and cum quick & hard. Other times, it takes me 45 minutes of tongue & clit stroking; with a finger in her ass; to get her to cum. And, on very rare occasion, she can't cum at all - usually due to some stressful event she's over-thinking.

As we get deeper into our loving relationship, she tends to want more *romance* - which i find to be expected. Music, candles, loving conversation, etc

The reason we are on sites like this is because we NEVER want to EVER get *Bored* with our sex-life. And i certainly want to ensure MY tongue stays well-trained and up-to-speed ;)

So Ladies, please share with me - How do you like to be Eaten?