Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Loving_Couples lamp posts

Good day Kinksters! This looks like the spot to ask questions and just communicate ideas and junk to fellow members and friends. So that's what we will use this thread for.

Hugs and kisses to all who have shown us such a great welcome here. Thanks =].

First: We are celebrating out 27th wedding anniversary very soon =]. We would like to ask, what 3 pics would you like to have us do for you? We were thinking of making a small album of the day.

2.) What's the best web cam and stuff? And how best to make it work.

3.) What is best etiquette on friend requests? Do you just deny ones you are not interested in and move on, or is a, thanks but no thanks, message better.

4.) We are in So. Cal. So can we encourage other couples in our area to join if we feel they are nice and respectful enough?

5.) Any NFL fans out there? If so, We are SD Charger fans so feel free to smack talk. We are used to it, just don't go over board, it's just a game =].

6.) Any ladies want to exchange tips on dressing for your man or sneaky little flirt tips or any good technique tips? She's all ears...er..you know what I mean.

Ok that's all for now  it's 4:20 o'clock. Somewhere.

Except, the man half leaves you with this...Once, a long time ago, he masturbated, he named the result Adam...He IS the most interesting man in the world. I got more =].

Ok I thought that last joke was funny. Guess it wasn't funny enough. So here is another one. - It is believed that if he did not wake up with morning wood, erectile dysfunction would not exist...He IS the most interesting man in the world - I got more =].

1.Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, 

3. No thanks not interested but some reply just adult like.. 

5. Get your city shit together build the stadium!!!! I am a Colorado native. Broncos first always season ticket holder. As a small boy I was a little league charger. Been a bolt fan for 30 years. They have been in SD for 55 years!!!! Share with LA nooooooo

Rakco

1. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. OK have to work on that.

3. Thanks for that tip.

5. Yeah what can be said about the Chargers and the City of SD? Team wants too much from the city. City cant really afford it. But they can't not afford it if they want an NFL team. It's a mess. I just want some hometown football, dammit! How about this? I make you a bet for some fun. Broncos meet the Chargers 2 times each year. Loser of each game has to post a pic(worthy of this website) of themselves, w/spouse, showing their support for the winner? heheh =].

Good day Kinksters! Hope everyone is having a super time. Well its the first week of the month so It's time for another one. Ok. An easy one...If he were to shave his head, male pattern baldness would be cured. He IS the most interesting man in the world. heheh. I got more.

Gonna get us a web cam this weekend. Maybe we can hook up with some friends here and get to know one another a little better.

FOOTBALL is near!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

That's all, just saying hi, have a super kinky day and enjoy the encounters that cum your way =].

Good day Kinksters! I know it's been a while, but I want to wish everyone a safe and Kinksteresque (it's a word, I think) holiday weekend. Go out and enjoy life. But don't drink (or 420 too much) and drive. Just stay where you are and get naked. A lot. Over and over. All over the place. In a group or by yourself. You get my drift. =].

OK, it's the first week of the month so I gotta give you another one:

This one always makes me laugh. It's a simple one.

If he told you to go fuck yourself, you would. He IS the most interesting man in the world. heheh. I got more!

Plus football is now going into the regular season. I hope the San Diego Chargers beat the pants off of the Denver Broncos. What they do after that is up to them. Of course that might be just a little tooooo Kinky, but to each his own. HOWEVER, I do hope that the Denver Broncos destroy the Carolina Panthers AGAIN. Thanks for doing the AFC proud last year.

Also, still have the fun challenge for anyone, that when the Broncos meet the Chargers, the loser has to post a pic of themselves, with their spouses/partner/lover/SO  if they have one, supporting the winner. I have my Bronco stuff ready. Ding dang it! There is hope I won't have to use it, right?

Well that's all for now. And remember that if mean people really did suck, then there would be a lot more happy people. Rock on and have a great weekend =].

Good day Kinksters! Hope you all are doing well. You thought you would not have to read another "Most interesting Man in the World" joke this month. But I am here to fix that. Heheh. I know we have not been on in a while. Steampunking all last week. Had a great time. Somebody did not want to take any pics :(  But its all good. More to cum later.

Gonna show off the lady parts trim. Thanks for the tips.

We see we have some friend requests to get to. And we will get to them this weekend. Just been super busy and looking forward to making more friends. We are rookies at this but are still excited to make it work. Even though we are in So. Cal. One never knows...

Looks like the Denver Broncos and the SD Chargers are going to finally meet. I am pretty sure the Broncos could win, since the Chargers have figured out a way to lose every game, even when they are ahead. But if anyone wants to take the bet I had earlier in the thread we are game.  Cut off time is 4:20 pm today pst. We will check later to see.

Ok. So I thought of a more relevant joke since things have changed with the Most Interesting Man.

-The last time he went to mars, the earth cried for 40 days and 40 nights. He IS the most Interesting Man in the World. I got more =].

Ok Ok , next time I have a super crude one. Hope you can handle it.

That's all for now. Except, maybe it's just me, but I could eat pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know, right =].

Haha love this thread

We are baaaack. We missed you. We have not been on in a bit.Too dam busy, grrr!

Looks like the San Diego Chargers are cuming up to visit the Denver Broncos this Sunday for round 2. Lets hope its a good game as it should be. I still have the challenge from my earlier post going if you want to accept it. heheh =]. Maybe we can get one of the players to get an unsportsmanlike conduct call for a "cracking the whip" gesture. Stupid refs.

OK, OK, I think I know why you are really here. You want to see what the "Most Interesting Man in the World" has been up to. Not sure I like the new replacement, but none the less he has been busy. I got 2 this time.

First one is for any geeks out there.

"During a drinking game at an MIT frat house, he successfully burped Pi. Twice. He IS the Most Interesting Man in the World"

Second one I thought up super special just for the Kinksters. Hope you like it. You might have seen this one from my post on FB.

"Legend has it that once when he was visiting the Bastille, he picked up a certain chain, and he instantly knew everyone's safe word. He IS the Most Interesting Man in the World"

I got more! =].

Anyway, everyone have a super 420 weekend, but don't slap it too hard. You gotta be able to sit for that special dinner afterwards.

Ladies, don't forget to keep your toys charged. It's just not helpful when you reach into the drawer when you are perfectly ready, only to find the darn thing is out of juice, (record scratching noise) oh my! Bob's asleep, better call Manuel! Works for me ;)

Until next time. Yes, there will be a next time...your looking forward to it, right?

Quick question,

Whats the best way to handle friend requests when you go to see their profile and it says you are not allowed to see the profile?

I used to just  always hit reject.  Simply not enough information to determine any level of compatibility.  Now I usually message them that "I noticed a friend request but can't access the profile...  yadda  yadda"....   (although many profiles that you can see, also say almost nothing...  soooo.....).  

I don't know, "friends" on the site seem to have zero relevance anyways so I gave up trying to have standards or thinking too hard...  lol.  

I used to just  always hit reject.  Simply not enough information to determine any level of compatibility.  Now I usually message them that "I noticed a friend request but can't access the profile...  yadda  yadda"....   (although many profiles that you can see, also say almost nothing...  soooo.....).  

I don't know, "friends" on the site seem to have zero relevance anyways so I gave up trying to have standards or thinking too hard...  lol.  

Good day and Happy Holidays Kinksters! I hope everyone is doing well and you are living the life. According to the photo section, it looks like things are going excellent for a lot of Kinksters. Nice! And double nice! =].

Anyway I think I know why you are here =]. Yes, it's time for the latest installment of our friend "The Most Interesting Man in the World."

I know the adventure in the Bastille was probably a little...well...tame and an easy one. So I thought, hey, these Kinksters are more sophisticated than that. So I came up with one that I think will raise the bar a bit. We'll see.

"While vacationing in India, he once apprehended a band of thieves in the market place as they tried to escape, by borrowing a Pungi and playing it next to a basket of snakes. When the authorities arrived on the scene, they found the thieves securely contained. They were bound in Shibari Boots and Dragonfly Sleeves made of cobras. He was given the key to the city. He IS the Most Interesting Man in the World."

What do you think? Good ? Bad? Better?

Also, It's 420 time in California now! Whoo Hoo! Still don't think I can whip out a spliff and fire it up in front of a cop. But fire it up I will. Heheh. o_O

I hope Santa brings me that soft, warm and moist...well, you know...chocolate chip cookie! Just kidding, you know what I meant. Cuz, I'm giving someone a tongue for Christmas and I need somewhere to put it =].

Until next time Kinksters, eat, drink and fuck like bunnies or horny SOB's or horny SOB bunnies, which ever cums first.

Good day Kinksters! Just in case anyone ever reads this. We were just wondering if there was a still a Donation button. I know we have a life time membership, but we would still like to donate a few $$$ sometimes. Any clues how to do it? Or if Kinksters even takes donations any more?

Loving

Reach out to the Admin (robert). In the past he has posted a link to contribute for things such as a dedicated server, which I used to make a contribution.