Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

MC or Scarlett 9/17

Hello fellow kinksters!

The husband and I are thinking of going to mon chalet or scarlett ranch next saturday. 

He's been to MC with his guy friends for guy time.  But, we're both hoping for some bi play or couple fun that weekend.

Who's been?  Recommend one the other?

Scarlet Ranch is a very nice place. Can be a bit clichy though at times. And higher priced. Mon Chalet isn't too bad for a more economical evening and staying closer to the denver area.

Either you choose can be hit or miss on meeting someone there. That's why I tend to enjoy going WITH other friends already to play with, and if we meet others than cool. My swingers group of friends like doing Mon Chalet parties as well.

If you're looking to just have some fun, probably better off at MC.

lots of people post when they are going on here, so it's pretty easy to find people to hang out with.

Cool.  I have had good experiences when it was just guys at MC.   The Mrs. is hoping for a good gender mix.

MC seems the plan.  Grab a room and hope for a good time.

This is from a random night there.

https://www.kinkster.org/m/videos/view/Fun-Night

Tonight is the Owners Birthday Party at the Ranch. It tends to be a very clicky party.  It also most likely won't be as busy in my opinion. It was dead last night. The big party is the Risqué Speakeasy event in Thornton tonight. 

Yes, I was at the "Risqué" party last night! Wow what a turn out !! :D .. lots of fun. Went with a couple I play with

Ravens party is this weekend

This weekend will be the last Foam party at the Scarlet Ranch of the Season.  If the weather is remotely nice it will be the biggest party of the week.  We plan on being there so if you see us cum say hi.