Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

MeetUp type group

I'd be interested in meeting some new like minded friends. 

image.jpg · 1.3M · 22 views

I would be interested! 

Count me in too!

Hi drop us a line let's do this

So, what are people thinking? A bar, restaurant, park, a group hike, something else? Let's hear your ideas and pull together a meet up!

we are interested and a bar would probably be the best choice.

BrightonHotWife, as the first to actually make a suggestion, want to pick a bar that is convenient and has a good vibe? We can then find a day/time that might work for people. I'll hope full be able to attend and will bring along my FWB. Of course it might end up being 30 guys and one couple, so a more exclusive meet up (invite only) at first might make sense.

Bar sounds good, are you thinking a weeknight when it's slow or a weekend night?

Hopefully something in north denver or downtown and lodo. Don’t do the bar scene so have really no great ideas for a bar. 

Count us in!

I would show up if I am in town. What day, what time is under consideration?

I would be interested if we did something in the Denver Metro area

I am very interested. We could all meet at Brazen Neighborhood eatery. perfect place great bar and amazing food. The atmosphere is perfect to loosen up and meet like minded people.

Please let me know!

Im open to any suggestions.  Just would be nice to be surrounded with similar interested people for a change!

hi yes would be intrested

I'm in

We r interested trying to meet people is insanely difficult and if a group were meeting might ease up people that r brand new like us

We are definitely interested in a meet up. 

We would probably be down

We would probably be down

Is anyone still planning on doing this? I'd like to meet some likeminded folks. Seems like everyone is apprehensive with a new guy. 

We would be interested, if it hasn't happened yet.

We would be interested, if it hasn't happened yet.

Count me in too

Count me in too

Count me in too

I'd love to attend. A night out sounds fun in itself. 

LoDo's is a great Bar. I would also recommend Zanzibar. They have pool tables and air hockey etc. If it's a weeknight or daytime ViewHouse is cool because they have cornhole and some other games as well as booths with fire pits around the volley bar court. Let me know. I can put together a list of interested people and maybe we can set it up as a smaller group who is looking for the same kind of stuff and in the same age range of like 10 years.

GiaLove Marketing and Events Coordinator @kinkster.org

I can help you with the list portion if you'd like. I have  good list going of people interested and their ages and such so we can get like minded people together.

Im open to any suggestions.  Just would be nice to be surrounded with similar interested people for a change!

GiaLove Marketing and Events Coordinator @kinkster.org

I'm definitely in, just have to see if the lady wants to join!

I'm down count me in as well

I'm totally down

sounds fun I am in

I’m in , let me know

I’m in , let me know

I’m in , let me know

I’m in , let me know

We love to join just let us know when and where 

We love to join just let us know when and where