Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Mon Chalet

So my husband and I are thinking of going to Mon Chalet next weekend. After doing a bit of research we will definitely get a private Room.

Is it worth it?  We've only ever played privately. We've never been to a place like that, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun.  Do you all recommend it or is there a better place to play?

There is the Scarlett ranch, but if privacy is your thing (it’s ours too) then Mon Chalet is where you’ll want to go. And most Saturday nights are usually the best. 

Best advice I can give is book in advanced and do check out the pool area. You meet alot of great people then you can head back to your room to play. Also keep in mind room 1, 2. And 3 are outside the gate, they are great rooms but personally I dont like going outside the gate late at night. Personally I like 21 with the hexagon bed

We've been there several times and have written a couple of reviews. The place is awesome but it can be intimidating the first time. Here are links to our write-ups.

https://www.kinkster.org/blogs/entry/Mon-Chalet-Birthday-Celebration

https://www.kinkster.org/blogs/entry/Mon-Chalet-Holiday-Meetup

https://www.kinkster.org/blogs/entry/Exxxotica-Expo-Mon-Chalet-4-7-2018

Thank you all for the information. After reading the responses and doing a little more homework ourselves. We have decided to go and have an adventure there this next weekend. We did however opt for a room. 

We are going to be there the 12th And hope to see you

We went a week and a half ago. First time in 8 months. The places continues to fix and upgrade. But the group of people there sucked ass they were all a bunch of assholes

Mon Chalet definitely needs to post rules and throw some people out from time to time 

We went a week and a half ago. First time in 8 months. The places continues to fix and upgrade. But the group of people there sucked ass they were all a bunch of assholes

I have found that if you go up too the door and tell the front desk that they usually will take care of it. At least in the past as i have done that and they ended up kicking them out. 

Yeah but who wants to be that person?

The few times I've been at MC I've always had a lady with me - I'd NEVER go as a Single Dude...there's just something *Creepy* about that. Alas, I've had AWESOME times with people from various walks of life and various Countries. There's also some Creepy old man with a kilt I've seen many times...dunno who he is but he was there every time we went - LOL!!!

Thanks for all the info. We got a room and had a great time. It was an experience. We plan on going back soon. People were clicked up it seemed in the pool area, but we did make friends and a good time. Would like to plan on meeting people there next time.  

We’ll be going tonight for the hubby’s 50th birthday! Like we need an excuse to go!!! Lol

Pool was way too cold last night and we wished we’d of known it was going to be a Kasidie take over night :-(