Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Mon Chalet May 26th

We have been dabbling in the lifestyle for a little over a year. We have played a few times, different scenarios......both unsatisfying and an abysmal failure. First one we weren't interested in, just wanted to try something that didn't work out. Second one, our rules and boundaries were violated and we immediately left. We have been to the MC several times in a little over a year and have always had a lot of fun with swimming, music, drinks (we have been known to brink ingredients and blender and make awesome Rum Runners....even had offers from some to buy them...LoL) But we are really wanting to finally fulfill our fantasy dream of playing all night with a bi female. We are going to the Mon Chalet this Saturday night for my husbands birthday and I am just really hoping to give him one hell of a birthday night. If any bi females that might be on here are interested, please don't hesitate to message me/us (He doesn't know I am putting this on here yet). We are also potroast37 on Kik. Also, as a last ditch effort here.....if any of you know of a woman who may not be on this site and might be interested, please by all means.......

Thanks

Heading to the MC soon. Hope to see some of you there. Wish us luck!!!

Let me know if you find a bi chick I’ve been looking for an experienced one so I can have my first experience for two years, and nothing bunch of flakes  so if you find one send her my way there a couple things I would like to try it’s hard because I want my husband present to watch me and maybe do me doggy while I eat her. Have a great night.  We came down to the Hyatt Regency in the text center to look for the same thing and have had no luck.