Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

New couple seeking advice from experienced

Hi we r new to this and been seeking an experianed couple to make us not so nervous and weird.  We have been searching for a couple months and it seems their are a lot o people out there who like to talk the chat gets them horny enough but when u start talking about when and where they stop replying and in some cases disappear and we have unsuccessfully been able to meet anyone thus far any suggestions for us

We met a really great couple, almost as soon as we joined the site, made plans to meet and things turned out great.  We've been back one other time, and still talk to them on occasion.  We'll definitely be playing with them again when our schedules can sync up.  The flip side of that, is precisely what you've experienced.  We've talked to a couple of other folks, but nothing has gone anywhere yet, and some, you message and never hear a word back.  It happens here and other sites.  You'll eventually establish a group of good friends.  It will just take some time.  Our advice would be to be patient and keep working at it.

I agree. I have met up with one couple and one single but have attempted plans with about 3 others that all fell through. I would say don't overshare pics and such in your chats. Some people and couples just like to talk and collect pics for the excitement but they aren't interested in more. Just comes with the territory. Some are lying and some just aren't really looking to meet. over time you should be able to tell the difference. Also check out the websites events. If you are ready to dive in at least the events have guaranteed people that come to play.

-Gia

GiaLove Marketing and Events Coordinator @kinkster.org

We enjoy going to events, meet and greets and clubs. Scarlet a ranch is our favorite. Gaurenteed to meet people that way.