Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

New to Kinkster? Say "Hi"!

Welcome to Kinkster! Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community. Say "hi" and a little about yourself if you like.

Hi. We are Bill & Marcy.we are 51m  and 49f. Looking to. Make friends. And have fun. Ideally we are looking for a female playmate both in and out of the bedroom.Might consider couples if the vibe wad right. We have a nice home in Cass Grande and can host. Kids on their own. Lots of room to play. We like eating out,going to movies , traveling when we can. We love Disney and the beach

Drop us a line if interested

Hey Rick n Dana here...Down to earth 24/7 D/s couple in the DFW area...looking for single lady's or select couples for fun...mild to wild

2444 · 155.3K · 1 downloads

Hi!! Nick and Tiff here! 31/30 yr old D/s duo. Looking to broaden our horizons and get deeper into our lifestyle. Looking for like minded people to vibe with and see where things go from there! We are open to couples and single men and women! 

Hi there sexy 

Wish I was closer cause I'd definitely join

Mikala and Ryan here, live in albuquerque new mexico for now. We may be young but we have experience swinging and have always had a great time :)

Good morning kinky crew! I'm divorcing for a second time and have had a very vanilla existence sexually. I'm just now figuring out what I'm into. I've recently become curious about a three some with 2 guys... if I could find two guys that I knew were clean, I would probably want to explore the whole cream pie and then another guy eating the cream pie out of me scenario. I'm still shocked that I'm even part of this kinkster community and looking to have this kind of experience although I still haven't had any kind of really kinky sex at all. I'm also interested in being very submissive being dominated from head to toe like being strapped into a spreader bar face down ass up. I'm curious about bloggers and riding crops and I love and nice hard barehanded spanking. Well that's a little about me...

Hi everyone! Jack (28) and Bobbie (26) here, we're a married couple in Northern New York ...we just want to have some fun and make new friends, both in and out of the bedroom. Feel free to message us! :)

Hey-yooooo kinksters!!!!

Shane and Shannon here, hope this is the spot to be at. Tired of websites that have no action.

Hi sexies!

We are new here but not to the lifestyle. 

We are looking for hot, fit fun couples for fun in the bedroom FIRST!

Then we can go camping and hiking...

We love sex, and like to go multiple rounds, it's our exercise, really!

Hit us up if your fit and live hot sex!!!

Hello everyone. Brian 33 and Korrie 26 here we are looking for a sexy couple for friends and more. We live in extreme eastern Colorado. Hit us up if your interested. Thanks 

Hello all!

We decided to explore this side of life, out of the blue only three days ago!
We're hoping to have many deeply touching *wink* experiences with some great people!

Hey there everyone 21 Yr old bull from California living in Colorado for business. Looking to meet new friends within the lifestyle. I have met a few couples since being here and want to meet more 

Hello. We are a bi couple looking for same or individuals (3-6 people) for nasty, hot, kinky group sex!!!

Hi, we are hoping to meet some fun people to play with.  Drop us a line, there is much fun to be had!

Hey, I'm Austin and I love music and people. My Partner and I have an open relationship and she is presently in China. Much love yalls

Hi Everyone I am a single male from Colorado who just like to live life to the fullest I work alot but we all need to have fun sometimes..

i have a barbell in the tip of my dick which makes the sex better for all involved.. some woman have it on their bucket list to try at least once..

Don't be araid to add me as a friend or just say Hi...

Hey every one. We are Ron and Tay. We are hoping to meet some friends in and out of the bedroom. We are very easy going and laid back. Would love to talk and get to know you guys better so feel free to contact us any time 

Hey all! Glad to be here, looking forward to seeing, meeting, chatting, WHATEVER with some of you. Recently (OK, a year..)single, I'm looking more for the fun & kinky than the long term relationship, but ANYTHING is possible & I'm SURE I'm more likely gonna meet someone more in tune with my personality, my sexuality, & my wants & needs than I would on another "vanilla" dating site for sure!!! Really enjoy group and/or 3some/4some dynamic but still LoVE a good old hot sweaty intimate coupling with a fun sexy kinky woman that I can thrill with great oral then finish with good passionate sex! But no matter WHAT the setup or situation, I know I'll have a great time & I GUARANTEE my partner(s) will have an amazing & well satisfied time with me too! Hit me up soon, & let's see what we can do to and with each other! I can't wait to get this rolling!!! Talk to you SOON..☺ 

Hi rich and roxy here 31 hisp m 23 mix f were here to meet new couples we can be comfortable with and do soft swaps and have fun thanks for letting us in! Great site im loving it

Hello everyone I'm a 46, 5'8, 210 black male living in southern spring/ fountain  area. Looking for kindred spirit to meet and enjoy good times with. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello everyone I'm a 46, 5'8, 210 black male living in southern spring/ fountain  area. Looking for kindred spirit to meet and enjoy good times with. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey all! We just moved to Colorado and are looking to make new "friends"! Very secure loving relationship just like it naughty in the bedroom... Please don't be shy say hi and let's see if we click! We're laid back and like to think fun to be around! 

Hey everyone! 27 year old, single, straight male here. 6'5" and in good shape (who isn't in Colorado these days...) Looking forward to exploring this lifestyle more. Any advice is appreciated as I am new to this!

Hello!

Mark and Milinda (39 and 38) here. We are seeking other couples and select singles to join us at Scarlet Ranch or in our home. 

Hi everyone single male looking to have fun with couples or single women I have not really explored my sexually I am trying to get deeper in the life

What's kickin?

Smity here, new to the Kinkster site. 23 y/o male in Boulder, Colorado, forever on the hunt for other Kinksters!

Hit me up if you live in the area!

Hi, Dutch and China here. We're currently in colorado, early 30's good looking and been in the lifestyle for about 10years...we're a fun attractive outgoing down to try new things when we can...he's straight and I'm bi and we're just looking to meet like minded people...

Hi we are super new. Have never been with anyone else. We live in Southern Colorado. She is 34 he is 33. Looking for a couple to meet and see where things go.

Hey,

Single, 30, musician, snowboard enthusiast, no stds!!! And last but not least, bored with plenty of time!

Hi Uhh I feel embarrassef

Hello to all. We are a married couple of 17 year. New to these kind of site but love to spice things up as well as meet new people. We are a D/s couple that are newer in these roles but have found that we enjoy it very much. She is a little shy but wants to enjoy more of this style of pleasure. Me I am out going and like to hang. We both love the outdoors, we would like in 24/7 if we could. Both like video games and bird games in those stuck in the house kinda days. We try to follow a kiss philosophy,keep it simple stupid, in life so stress free. 

So little on our play. It's light bdsm stuff really. I would like to learn more tho so I am open in any new suggestions. Since newer we would like to keep it slower and mainly use hand restraints at first but who knows maybe with the right person it could be more. 

We all want the normal , drugfree.  420 OK. Disease free and what not. We are a couple the don't kiss but are open to almost anything else. We do use condoms for intercourse but oral is not required. Other then that I think we are game.

Look forward to meeting some new friends and more. Have a great adventure. 

Hi everyone..

Husband likes to watch wife enjoying herself with other men...

Open to ideas, nothing extreme though...

mamwm4s@gmail

Hi everyone...

Sexy married couple, husband loves watching wife enjoying herself...open to ideas and role playing.

Erotic sex, massage, sexy outfits, photos, challenges...

mamwm4s@gmail.com  

Hello everyone, 

my name is Rachel I am a graduate student in Denver. I am RDS80209 on Fetlife and am into BDSM and kink. I am 4/20 friendly and am looking for ways to incorporate it into my sex play. I identify as a sub who is looking for a Dom to serve. 

Hey, I'm Lila,21 from Paris, law student. I'm just curious about it and why no trying new experiences with someone :)

Hello everyone! We are (as our profile says) new to sex outside the bedrrom. We are 35.  We consider ourselves voyeurs/exhibitionists more than swingers as we enjoy watching and being watched but not into swapping partners. We enjoyed our time at the MC and plan to return. We have yet to experiance the Scarlet Ranch but are eager whenever our busy schedule allows. We hope to meet many nice couples as we continue our sexy adventures to share pleasures and laughs with because life is supposed to be fun!

hye.im syiefa .18 years old. live in malaysia.muslim.i love to wear my birthday suit

Hello we are new and are looking for couples and well endowed single men (open to other ideas) that are 420 friendly and down to earth. We want to have fun in and outside the bedroom. We are not barbie and Ken but we are responsible and respectful to others. Feel free to hit us up !!!

Heeeyyy, so it seems no one has commented on this thread since 2015 but what they hell. We are Kasey and Andrew. New to the lifestyle and excited to see what crazy adventures we will have in our future. Feel free to say hi :) 

Heeeyyy, so it seems no one has commented on this thread since 2015 but what they hell. We are Kasey and Andrew. New to the lifestyle and excited to see what crazy adventures we will have in our future. Feel free to say hi :)