Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Offline Swinger Signs

Hey I was wondering what ways the community identifies swingers in public I've heard about pineapple door knockers, white landscaping rocks, black wedding band on right hand. But I'd like to hear from you guys. What are your lifestyle tells?

Right ankle bracelet is supposed to be one way.  The female part does wear one for this sign.

We snagged some of those wrist bands from mon chalet to wear out in public. had some random people have come up saying **this must be your first time** and **I think you’re suppose to put those back**

I was surprised it worked

Do the ankle bracelets have to have a specific symbol on them or be a specific color

Most of the members of Scarlet Ranch do black ring on right hand ring finger. 

interesting,is good know ..

We Have secret Facebook group in the Midwest That is selling black rings to show that you are in the lifestyle .  We have over 2,000 members and quickly growing . They do a Tuesday 21:30 CT, 8:30PM, MT pined  post " Live stream" and are actively looking to go National .

What's the Facebook group?

Would like to know as well. What is the fb group?

I would like info on the FB group too

We would love to know how that works too, we’ve heard the ankle bracelet for the woman on the right ankle and the man a ring on the right hand. Does it matter what kind or color? 

We would love to know how that works too, we’ve heard the ankle bracelet for the woman on the right ankle and the man a ring on the right hand. Does it matter what kind or color?