Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

On Older Women:

Most of my adult life has been spent dating *Younger* women. Statistics show; i suppose; that this is the case for most men my age(49). However, when i met my current girlfriend(58), she *ROCKED MY WORLD* in more ways than the obvious. She is so comfortable in her own skin and is truly insatiable - and constantly *wet* for me. Yes, she keeps me drained at least 80 percent of the time (gotta make time for football and NASCAR i suppose).

So fellas - Do YOU date; or are married to; an older woman? Why? or Why Not?

Age is a number, for me though no less than 30. Dated my age and currently 18 years younger and the other 15 years. I would echo that the girls i knew in high school have grown into amazing women, truthfully its me whose eyes have been opened. In all cases for me its about attitude (positive, happy, joyful) and wisdom about the world and people. What they see in me is a fun adventurous joyful person. Age seems to melt away in my relationships once we get to know each other.

Age is just a number.   I played with women twice my age (32) Its fun flirting with someone that is older than me. I loved playing with mature women. I gotta say, even though they older, they have a good sex stamina.