Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

People with private profiles but comment on photos

Why do you have it private?  Seems kinda strange you put your two cents in on people's material but then no one can see yours.

We've wondered the same thing.

What’s really bad is they friend request you and you can’t see them. 

We've had that as well. We get being private, but it's difficult enough to find a match and why limit who sees your profile. We just don't put face pictures:)

You should be able to at least unfriend someone who you can’t see. But since you can’t get to their profile you can’t. 

Yea, we had someone friend us once then immedblock is ! Lol 

Yes! So frustrating when someone who blocks us has access to our profile and pics and we have no way to remove them :((

I agree with all of you.  If you can aee me then i should be able to see you and should be able to remove you from my friends if blocked.   

I can understand not wanting face pictures (or identifying tats, birthmarks etc) to be seen by everyone. There are plenty of pics and descriptions you can have without revealing your identity. When your entire profile is private no one knows anything about you or what you are seeking. That's a tough way to begin a friendship and why we usually will not accept your request unless it comes with an informative message. It is also tough to strike up a conversation with someone with a profile pic of an generic object and a description that says "we are fun" and that's it. As for commenting on photos its nice to get comments but it does lose the appeal when you know nothing of who left it besides a name. 

Another account, rates four of our pictures, can't see their profile...they should have a way to manually input a user's name to block them if they have their account set private.

Sweet thank you! cool

People are still commenting on our photos/videos yet have their profiles hidden...we should have a way to block them by manually inputting their names or something.

I agree makes me feel they are hiding something.