Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Playing alone, safety?

We love to play together, but understand life and schedules don't always allow that.

For him there isn't much concern on meet ups solo.  

But for her, there's more of a safety concern. Any experience or suggestions?

Tried some stuff because I travel so much. The best for us is to text you from their phone. If its annonymous then meet at a hotel with a bar. If it clicks then have him book the room. The front desk has his credit cars number and most likely on CCTV signing in. Careful not to have any identifier should as license plate or meet at a place she frequents. 

To verify that the person in the photo is actually the person you're meeting, I request a face photo while  they are holding a piece of paper. On that paper, I have the other party write a word of my choice. That way I know it's not just some pic pulled from the internet.

If playing at a hotel you can always ask for a call from the from desk in an hour, etc. Mention that you have an appointment that you can't miss and if they can't get you on the phone the ask that they send someone to the room. 

When it comes to safety, especially female safety, you can send us a message if you need someone vetted - we keep notes on accounts from other members sending in information.

We are working on some general public lists of people who have been vetted and we endorse as safe, sane, and overall good quality.

Thanks for the suggestions all.

Now to schdule some meet ups!