Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Polyamory

I was wondering if there were any other swingers who were also polyamorous?  We would like to find another girl to join in our relationship, and I wondered if that was normal compared to most other swingers.

I have seen other poly couples and singles looking for poly on OkCupid. There is a weekly meetup for poly couples and singles as well as anyone interested every Monday evening in Boulder, its a discussion group not a hookup. My impression has been that many poly couples don't identify as swingers. I can see how you might start as swingers then want deeper connections. My ongoing understanding that there is no normal only what works for you and how you define yourself. 

The poly dynamic is hard to define. I was in a poly chain were my two girlfriends both had two boyfriends and the other boyfriends had two girlfriends, on the bright side everyone got along very well.

in my opinion the difference between swinging and ploy is the commitment. Most swingers who have the same ongoing play partners are "poly lite" lol

Best poly conversation i eve had:

Me: Why do you dislike Rachel so much?

GF: Because shes fucked both my men!

We would be polylite. Currently, we've been dating/fwb 3 other couples for 3+.years bu we still enjoy the occasional swinging adventures. However, our living arrangements will be more poly after our kids move out and we'd really like to live with a bi female or couple with a bifem.

We are poly as well as swingers. We are looking to add to our relationship as well as meet play partners. 

Were definitely more on the poly side of things.  But open to whatever feels right.  We like to play with the same people over time and keep exploring together.