Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Profile Not Available For View

Am I missing something, but I don't understand why people post classified ads, yet when you want to reply to it, it says, "Profile Not Available For View". How are you supposed to reply to it? Something happened recently also. I saw a profile that I liked that might fit with my fiance and myself. I clicked on Befriend, and that couple accepted our friendship request. When I went to go to their profile again though, it came up saying "Profile Not Available For View". Am I doing something wrong?

Usually that means they either temporarily suspended their account or they deleted their profile. 

That's weird, because they had just Befriended us, and then they were gone.  And why post a classified ad, just to delete their profile?  We want everyone to check out our photos and videos!!

If they have their visibility settings privacy maxed out that will happen. I will not reply to people who have their profiles locked down so you can't see anything about them. 

Our profile is completely open (as far as I know).  We would write to you  but we don't fit your description in your profile (other than me being bi, and our pictures definitely confirm that).