Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Scarlet Ranch Boundaries

My wife and I went to the Scarlet Ranch this past weekend for the first time.  We let loose more than either of us had planned - I guess the environment just got to us a bit. cool

She's worried that we overstepped the 'norm' on the dance floor, and I was hoping to get some feedback for her. 

She wore a short dress with nothing but a thong under.  During dancing, I'd get behind her as we grinded, and she would guide my hands down her legs, then I'd lift her dress up, exposing her panties, and occasionally her boobs.  We'd dance for a few minutes with her dress up, then let it drop and face each other to dance more.  Finally, she just got rid of the dress and we danced with her naked except for her thong.  I definitely ran my hands all over her, but never overtly played with her. 

She's afraid we overstepped the bounds of the Ranch, and that my groping her like I did was too much.  I say we did pretty much what everyone else was doing.  I'd love to hear some feedback from folks who know the Ranch and the limits.

On another related subject, we're planning on returning (God, we had SO much fun!), but instead of just screwing each other silly like we did that night (and enjoying putting on a show for the downstairs folks), we'd really like to meet some other couples.  Believe it or we really are kind of shy, and have a little bit of a tough time breaking the ice with others.  But we really want to meet other couples.

Any suggestions as to the best way to meet other couples either before or at the Ranch?

Thanks!

We can say with absolutely certainty that you did not overstep the bounds of propriety. We've seen people flat out fucking on the dance floor, group stuff in the foam, and far more.

Hell, if anything, you are putting on an amazing show that inspires others.

Good on you!

We hope to see you there sometime and maybe help out :D

C&L

We found out that they frown on eating pussy on the bar, but only when they notice tongue-out   Other than that, just about anything goes just about anywhere.

The dance floor is a great place to get naked and naughty! I love when my wife gets naked and grinds on either me or someone else. She also likes the groping, giving and receiving. I'm of the opinion that women can get by with much more than us men. She can and does initiate more hands on than I do. I usually wait for an invite or some other clear signal.

Meeting others, even in a place like that, can still be intimidating. Finding others here or any of the other sites often helps break the ice. Personally, I think too many 'old married couples' like us have rusty flirting skills or are afraid to flirt in front of our spouse for fear of hurting feelings. Little things like when caught looking, don't look away. Smile instead. Or simply walking up and introducing yourself.

One approach that we have employed with success more than once (especially since I'm far more comfortable starting something sexual with my own wife), is for her to give the 'come here' hand/finger gesture to someone that has stopped to watch us while sucking or fucking. They wouldn't have stopped to watch if they weren't interested and we can pick who we want to invite. We have a great time together, showing off, watching and being watched. If a couple is having fun together it shows and usually makes them more approachable.

PS - If we see each other on the dance floor, may I grope your wife?

BDA_ELS - Cindy laughed when she read your P.S.  I think that means yes. 

We're planning on attending the Foam Party 7/16.  Maybe we can meet then, in or out of the foam.cool

Thanks for the suggestions.  We actually talked about your second one - we had a bit of an audience when she was sucking me.  I didn't see them, but told them next time, if she wants, to signal them to join us. 

Scott & Cindy