Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Scarlet Ranch

My bf and I want to head to the Scarlet Ranch this weekend but have never been. I'm super bi but not into fucking another man. I would LOVE to see my man with another girl but I think his main interest would be me with another girl. Anyway, long story, longer, what are the odds of finding this sort of situation at the SR?

Anyone with any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kim

.facebook_1456938266113.jpg · 22.9K · 3 views

i would say if you are looking for FF only your odds are pretty decent.

If you're looking for MFF your odds are extremely low.

Few things to keep in mind:

• others will have the same (MFF only) point of view as yourself.
  • you have to compete with couples who will allow another man into the situations (MFMF)
  • very very very very few women go there alone, its mainly couples of some sort
  • most women will balance fun with their partner and not exclude.

Looking at it piratically - You're not going to find a woman to abandon her man to go play with a couple who wont return the favor.

Check it out and have fun!

^^^^^^ what he said, chances of finding a single chick at the ranch are not good. But you should go with an open mind , once you put your self in that environment anything can happen. Good luck!

Is Scarlet Ranch fancy?   Are the people down to earth?  Everything I read kept talking about "upscale" this and "upscale" that.  We had thought about checking it out sometime but we weren't sure we would fit in.  Would love to hear opinions.

It's mostly a middle class crowd, Most people are pretty friendly and down to earth; and "upscale" is relative - fancy like a night club with no line out the door.

Thanks for the responses!!!! That was exactly what I wanted to know.