Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Single males

My best advice for single men is to get your personality across to potential playmates.

Take a step back and realize a single guy has not a lot to offer most couples and what can you really offer them?

Ask yourself; if you were a couple would you ever meet up with single guy?

• If you answer yes; be the guy you would invite over.
  • If you answer no; understand the whole issue is hypocritical.

Personally i would never pick a guy who has not been on the other side of it.

One thing to keep in mind is most guy try for couples because they think its an easier path, but honestly a decent single guy is about as hard to find as a single woman.

Keep in mind as a single guy you are not doing anyone a favor nor do they owe you anything. its more like a job opening, you just have to be the best relaxed, non treating guy.

Anyhow... post topics, tell stories, ask questions and give advice - probably the best way to relay your personality - think of the content you post as your resume.

It takes more work for a guy but its always worth it.

The overall experience has been very positive with an unusually high success rate for most of the members i talk to.

Great great reply Admin. 

I agree with the administrator I haven't had much luck on here yet one couple contacted me and we had a great time I really like this site but I have a question for the administrator I have been trying to upload videos and every time it gets done uploading it says the file failed to upload any ideas why???

if you can provide us the file size, type (mp4, avi, etc...)  and what kind of device or program it came out of. we can looking into it

...I have a question for the administrator I have been trying to upload videos and every time it gets done uploading it says the file failed to upload any ideas why???

We have met with 2 single gentleman from this site. 1 was not for us. The other, we had a great first date and never heard from again. Some single guys aren't as into the lifestyle as they think after they try it. Couples are opening their relationship and inviting you in. Build trust and be yourself. Ask your married friends (hypothetically) if they would ever consider it. If not, try and get real answers. Finding the right match is very hard for both sides of the equation. 

We appear to be much less reserved in England than you are in the States when it comes to swinging, and there appear to be a hell of a lot more people doing it here (% of population), but we too suffer a bit with single guys who can talk the talk, but then run a mile when it actually comes to meeting in the flesh.

There appears to be a lot of friend collectors on here rather than people who are genuinely looking to meet with and fuck strangers (sounds blunt I know, but that is basically what genuine Swingers are looking for) which will hinder you, and I am sure there are much better sites available if you want to view amateur pics and videos.

Fortunately the site we use in the UK allows us to leave feedback on the single/ couple we have met which they can choose to publish, which at least proves that you do actually play

The admins are doing a great job though an I am sure they will continue to improve things meaning we will all benefit 

My experience has been that when I take the time and effort to interact with a couple it usually, but not always results in play. In all cases I have primarily interacted with the wife online (emails, chat, kik). From the beginning it was made clear that while the husband may be quiet he sees all communication and is told everything. I like that makes me comfortable that both are agreeable and no one is cheating. 

After these ongoing interactions we meet up no expectations. So far so good in that most meetups have ended in play that evening or a subsequent meetup has ended in play. Personally I am in no hurry and set no expectations that I will ever get to play with those I interact with. I have corresponded with one couple for months now and we haven't ever had our schedules align (i am only in their area during the week). But the flirtation and dialog has been a lot of fun. 

I look forward to interacting with additional singles and couples especially here in CO, as lately i have my weekdays in OR kept me busy. 

One more tip for the single guys, lots of couples ( but not all) like to have threesomes, which doesn't mean you get to fuck my wife while I watch, it means that we both play with my wife at the same time, but unfortunately about half of the guys we have met say they want to meet couples, but really only say this because the think it is an easier way to meet and fuck Women, and really see it as a 2+1.

we have had some fantastic threesomes though, in fact much better than the foursomes we have had, so don't be disheartened all of you single guys and gals out there!