Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Some questions about the Scarlet Ranch

Hey beautiful people!

I've been seeing a woman that's told me that she fantasizes about being fucked in front of a person/people. Men, not same room action with another couple. An exhibitionist fantasy I suppose is what you call it. We kind of figure an easy introduction to that fantasy logistically would be to go up to Scarlet Ranch one night and see how things went. I'm a person that prefers to know what he's getting into and I figured you guys might be able to answer a few questions I have.

-How is the scene out there during the colder months? My impression is that a lot of the space is outdoor. Are there indoor public beds? Wondering if things severely die down when it gets cold out. I'm assuming weekends would be busiest?

-She wants me to fuck her in front of a person or people we don't know. Would the best option for that be to get a room and see if anyone is interested in coming back with us to watch or use a public bed?

-She doesn't want any interaction with the watcher/watchers. If you're fucking on a public bed, is there some sort signal you give to show that you don't want to be interacted with or touched in anyway. Don't want to find myself in a situation where I'm trying to fuck here and be interrupted having to explain to people that we aren't looking for anyone to join in.

-However, I know she would love it if he played with himself while watching us. Do people do that? She's super hot so I have know doubt people would want to. Just don't know the protocol on that.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

Scarlet Ranch is plenty busy during the winter months.  You should never have any issues with people watching you there. There is plenty of open beds or exhibition play or my suggestion would be to go into a cabana downstairs and leave the curtains partially open.  This will allow you to put on a show and also tells whoever is watching that you only want to be watched. 

PW