Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Story time: Surprise MFM threesomes.

Hey guys been thinking of surprising the wife with a mfm threesome sometime in the future. Wondering if any of you have surprised your wife or been surprised by your SO and if so how did they/you do it without them having an idea it was gonna happen?

Good morning. I am in Parker . I have been the one that was invited to be the suprise. It actually was amazing .

I will share details on a private conversation

We have had a few chance encounters and they are by far the best. We just happened to be out mingling with others and with her being such a social butterfly they just naturally happen. The key is for both of you to be open to it.

Good luck!

I surprised my wife last summer with a mmf and it was fantastic! I blind folded her and the other gentleman snuck in and took my place. She only realized what was going on when I started breathing on her neck as he ate her out.

Well i was surely surprised when a buddy of mine came over to crash after he had a bit too much to drink, me him and my wife had been friends for awhile before this so it was natural for us to hang out, him and her came up with the idea to ask me so when my wife asked i thought for a moment and before i knew it he was naked lol surprise! My wife got to be the center of attention and i got to watch another man make my wife cum as she looked up into my eyes and gagged lol :)

Hi well I've gave my wife mmf surprises plenty and she loves it I love doing dp and dpv on her and watching her get fucked while she sucks my cock and sometimes just watch and take pics close up of cock in her pussy so hot it turns me on