Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Summer Fun w/Gia & Friends!

Well hello everyone!! It has been a lovely week and I'm hoping you all are enjoying the beautiful weather. I am working on some meet ups and parties that we will be hoping to start off in July. I am open to ideas and anyone who is serious about attending please contact me so I can get a list going. We will do everything from no pressure meet and greet happy hour to over night naked camping trips. We have a couple great spot ideas but we will have more details soon! Feel free to hit me up with all ideas and questions. Thanks Kinksters!

-Gia

GiaLove Marketing and Events Coordinator @kinkster.org

I would love to go to a meet and great happy hour.  

We'd love to do something if it worked out with us coming up from the Springs and childcare:)

Very interested in attending a meet and greet, love the happy hour idea, maybe on a nice patio somewhere. 

We've always wanted to do a naughty camping trip. 

Already on the patio idea, I've talked to a few places about renting out the top deck for like 3 hrs.... And we've got a few large Cabins we are looking at for naughty camping. Nothing will be starting until July but I will keep you all posted! Fun stuff to come for sure!

I have enjoyed the Kinkster parties I have attended so far. Always good people and fun times. Looking forward to more, count me in.

We might like the camping trip

Naughty camping would be fun! A meet up at clothing optional Dakota Hot Springs would also be great.

Would love to attend a meet and greet. 

Count me in!

Camping sounds fun count me in

I'll look into the Dakota Hot Springs thing. Thanks for the info!

Do I'm invited?? 2

Gonna be fun :)

hello gia ....Devin here.....how many girlfriends can I bring

Joliettrain- From what I've seen of your taste as many as you'd like. Although most events will be for members only so get those hot ladies of yours to sign up!!!! Oh and at least 1 guy for every 2 girls. lol ;)

hello gia ....Devin here.....how many girlfriends can I bring

Count me in!

There's hotsprings near by with rentals overnights. 

count us in with a naked camping or happy hour!

Sounds fun. I'd love to attend an event!

Over night naked camping trips seems like an awesome ideal, id love to attend.....the happy hour meet and greets would be tough as I live 2 hours from Denver and I'm taking a break from drinking

hi we love to come , were in Denver often so coming to meet and greet is easy. just let us know when.

Thanks  

Count me in! I can bring along a couple of ladies as well. 

Camping sounds awesome.  Put us on your list.  :)

Put us on your list too!

We would be interested in both. 

We'd love to join in also. Please add us to the list. 

We would love to join on some adventures 

We would love to join on some adventures 

Count us in!

Anything happening between July 16th - 20th? I'll be downtown and looking to meet some nice kinky people.

We are looking at July 29th-30th or August 5th-6th for our first event. Will keep you updated!!!! Thanks all you Kinksters!

-XOXO

How often will events happen?

We are definitely game for naked camping & happy hour meet-ups if we can finagle it! Keep us in the loop & you know I'm down to help with anything ;)

Hi,we would love to attend a happy hour meet up amd get to know new people and make friends.

Anything going on next week in Denver?

Please add us to the list....thanks for organizing the events!

Down for all events. 

Down for all events. 

Down for all events. 

Put me on the list! 

Put me on the list! 

We would definitely be interested in meet & greet happy hour!! 

We are interested in the meet and greet, thanks!

We would love to go to a meet and greet! 

would love to attend my first meet up and or event!

Never have done anything like this and would really like to join! Count me in