Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Swinging while having kid babysitting problems

How many of you have wanted to swing, but you couldn't because you have problems finding a babysitter for your kid(s)? If we were single, we would be fucking others several times a week. Unfortunately...we have a 7-year-old son and a 13-year-old daughter (who hasn't proven herself responsible yet for babysitting), so it's very difficult to schedule times to swing. There are people we have wanted to fuck us for weeks (or even months), but because we couldn't find a babysitter, we have a hard time scheduling it. Some single people or couples without kids don't seem to understand. They want to just come over right now to fuck, and are frustrated when we have to schedule a time. Of course we would love to have you over or go over to your place right now to fuck...but we can't!! lol

Swingers with kids...how do you do it?  Any suggestions would be helpful.

There's no easier way of doing it we go through the same thing, people without kids will understand one day.

It takes a LOT more planning. Sometimes we can find a sitter. But usually, we have to figure out a way to host. Definitely right about some people bot understanding. We've even met couples that have older kids that forget what it was like to have children that require supervision. Then get pretty upset when we cant meet up for lack of a sitter, or our infant is sick.

With us...our schedule seems to change on an almost daily basis. I tell people beforehand though that if we make a plan to play but have to back out, I hope that they understand. I think that flakes are people who make plans to play and just don't show up. If a single or couple had to cancel at the last minute, we would of course be frustrated...but we would understand. We do appreciate a heads up beforehand though. We try to reschedule and hope that the other person or couple understands.

This is certainly an issue that we have come across also, albeit in a different way. All our kids are in their late teens and always have things going on which we have to either drive or attend, or be there emotionally because some one said something at school or a relationship takes a turn. We can get out to play but it takes a lot of planning and money for a hotel. Hosting is never in the cards because when you think they are all out for a night another comes home. 

I also like anyone who can give me your cock to suck.