Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Sybian

Rode one at a swingers party and it was incredible. The gentleman who brought it was in charge of controlling the speeds. After a bit of playing with it he found a speed that worked with my body and would make it increase and decease a bit without stopping. It just had the reg attachment on it, nothing inside of me, clitoral stimulation. I was on it for quite a bit and he was just working me up. I was moaning and screaming very loud and had many onlookers lol it was a-maz-ing! I would totally buy one, but we rent and I don't think the people below us would be very happy. Sounded like a train was rattling the room we we're in lol My husband said after seeing me on it he would love to give it a go but we haven't had another opportunity

I would love to see the wife riding on one, but $1200 for a sex toy that we would barely use because it would wake up our kid doesn't seem worth it lol

Maybe when we are empty nesters lol

There is one in the Mustang Ranch outside of Reno. It's a fun ride if you happen to find yourself there.... just sayin.