Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Talk dirty to me...

Guys, what do you wanna hear? Ladies, what is a sure fire phrase that throws him in to overdrive? 

We all know it, sometimes guys have a visceral need to hear something sexy, raunchy and just plain dirty to get them going. (let's face it, ladies have that need too now and then, but this isn't about us). That need is a real thing, there's honest science behind the dopamine boost caused by a slip of the tongue and a few filthy words whispered from those seductive lips.

So let's hear it - guys - what really gets you going? Ladies - what naughty things do you breathe in his ear?

Don't be shy, we are all friends here!

TFW she says: "I learned that in Cosmo!"

I always enjoy hearing my name called out. I also enjoy dirty talk that includes a little bit of guidance. Faster, slower, deeper, harder etc. all work for me.  But with out fail the one that puts me over the top is, "I'm about to cum".

Oooh these are great - guys, thank you for sharing!

Btw, Love the Cosmo tips!

And awesome - "I'm going to cum" is a great one. I enjoy using, "make me cum." :)

Keep the responses coming! - Mrs. D.

I like telling him how good he's fucking that pussy.  How good he makes that pussy feel.  I'll tell him to cum for me, fucking fill that pussy... 

You know, stuff like that;)

I personally love the classic "fuck me" or when she gives instructions like " lick it here" or "harder" ect.... Nikki loves it when i talk dirty to her too she is fond of me telling her how tight she is or when I'm about to cum and she loves to be called my little slut and we both enjoy it when she asks of I like fucking her after she fucked another guy

As the textbook guy who gets off to dirty talk, let me tell you that can make or break an encounter. 

Dirty talk should start with feeling and excitement, "Oh fuck yes, your tongue feels so good on my neck"

Then progress to guidance "mhm yeah lick/suck me just like that, faster now, fuck yes! Good girl/boy" 

Once you get closer to each other and develop, you start to introduce the kinky stuff, such as affectionately calling her your little slut, y\talking about past things that have turned you both on (used to share a voyeur experience with one girl over and over) ...but huge for me has always been sharing fantasies, toys, things we want to try, etc. Gives you more insight as to what gets you both off, what could come next, etc! 

No dirty talk means no communication and shit falls apart fast. Everyone dirty chat each other up! 

Awesome, I love these responses! All of them are very hot!

Tell him to cum - always works. And she totally went there with the P word - yes! Agreed - pretty much the word pussy followed by any word or phrase is a winner lol.

I love the giving/receiving instruction - yum!

And agreed - No dirty talk means no communication! Clearly us girls are turned on by it too - so keep it up! - Mrs. D.

Anticipation is a huge turn on.

I'd love to hear whispers in my ear while out to dinner:

- subtle innuendo ... building into not so subtle

- the things she plans to do to me

- directives of how I shall please her

- and of course "I wonder if we'd get caught if I start playing with your cock right here, right now?"

Oooh, quiet whispers in a public place - hot! Turning those whispers into not so quiet actions in public - very hot!  Thanks for sharing! - Mrs. D.

We LOVE talking dirty!  (Coincidentally it is also one of a few select Poison songs I truly appreciate.)  Our talk has many temperatures as it were.  I love starting the verbal foreplay first thing on the morning.  My goddess loves the more sentimental sensuality in the early hours, but through quick texts and well placed phone calls through a mundane Monday, by the end of the night my words, requests, commands and/or demands will do all the work her precious perfect pussy needs.  It magic without slight of hand.  Pun intended!  

Great thread!  We need to learn to navigate the site better, and we'Re getting there!

With Sexy Sweetness,

MileHighSexyCpl 

Being told how to get her off while you are doing xyz..

"Lick my clit a little higher...  oh yes!"

"Keep fucking my pussy just like that"

"Faster!"

"Slower!"

etc.

Also, explicit descriptions of what is wanted:

"I can't wait for you to fill my pussy with cum"

"I want to sit on your face and cum"

And pretty much everything else that was mentioned in this thread.  It's getting us both hot & bothered.  :D

Blood rushes from my head every time my sweet little wife whispers in my ear "I'm sooo WET" but when we're out on the town she will hand me her thong to prove it! 

Great thread,

Cheeky303

Cheeky303.... Love that response.  5am in the morning prior to work,  maybe not the best time to read this thread... Lol

We love dirty talk. I love telling my hubby how good my pussy feels stretched around his huge cook.  I love begging for his cum  to fill my pussy up or cum all over me.  It turns me on so much when he calls me his Lil where or dirty kinky slut! 

We love telling each other about past sexuales encounters I describe how I got fucked by my ex boyfriends and he describes how he fucked his ex girlfriends gets us going and we cum faster!

Love it when I hear other guys call her a slut and sub.  And when she calls them daddy.

When she says 'do you want to hear what your naughty wife did with 'insert name' earlier today.  Once I hear that the final countdown has started!

I always thought if she can think straight enough to say something intelligible, I'm not doing my job.

I love hearing my husband talking about how hard he gets hearing me talk about the way another guys dick feels in me.  Just typing it makes me wet.  

Keeping in mind that a stiff breeze many times will get me tingly, I especially like when she says words like, "Fuck my pussy", "I want you to work my fucking pussy", "Put your face in my wet fucking pussy" and variations of.

Mr Deuce here...some from her: 

"Tell me when to cum Sir",

"Cum right there Sir, I cant wait anymore, Please Please",

"May I cum on your cock Sir"

"I am yours Master"

"Saying yes Sir with her mouth full"

Some said to her:

"Cum for me little one"

"Let me watch you take it all baby girl"

"You're mine"

"Nadu"  Single word command - if you do not know the meaning look it up

Just a few that maybe said during play or a scene...