Forums  ›  General  ›  General Discussion

Technical Issues

Post up here for bugs or technical issues you encounter. I don't see a way to let admins know about issues. Great site and a great deal of features with an intuitive easy to use design. 

DOB - once the date is selected no date shows up in the field. May be preventing signing up as its a required field. That said after selecting date and finding the field blank I continued on with my reg and was successful. 

Online - Seems like people come and go from the "Online" list. Less than 10 online this morning and several people come and go from the list in a span of a few minutes. 

This site is being actively developed, we are added forums for community involvement, bug issues, layout, usablity, etc 

We have seen a few issues with tablets and phones and we're looking into it.

We're making DOB a non mandatory field and the online we're looking into right now

Houlihan

Thanks for the quick reply! As I stated above great site and free!

We're committed to staying free. We are swingers / kinksters / sluts / freaks just like everyone here. 

We want create a fun and safe environment for like minded people can connect, share and meet...

We are Denver based, basically a small group of swingers who just want to have fun! We do plan on hosting local parties and events this summer.

Members can always e-mail us or open a forum topic.

General support - support@kinkster.org

Technical issues or reporting bugs - webmaster@kinkster.org

e-mails are normally quickly responded to, but give 24-48 hours.