Forums  ›  Local Discussions  ›  Colorado

Tell me what you all think?

I want to set up a suprise. My girl wants me to get a new bed. Gonna buy a new one but want to do a little suprise first. I want to pretend, without her knowing, to go and look at one on craigs list. When we get there, the owner will say lay down, check it out and let me know. They will excuse themselves and while we kay diwn I'll joke around and tease. Then the owner wull come in and catch us, but they will not be shy at all. They will say the only way to truly check a bed is too, then they get undressed and sgow us. I origionally thought this through about a single guy but then realized this ciuld be a single women or even a couple. Just looking for feedback? What do you all think and would any be intetested?

IMO, think very carefully about how this goes down. It could be super cool or super not cool. Be very aware of the people and the setting and the mood. Sometimes surprises can have an unexpected outcome. But if all is in order, seems like it could be super fun with the right people/person. I am not an expert. You can always DO, you cant always UNDO. Good luck, I hope it goes well and you have a great fun story to tell us about =].

One thing. Who buys a bed off craigslist? No way my wife would go for that.